As Requested A Women's Section.

QUOTE (mushrat @ May 22 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
for crying out loud guys!!! Its one little sub section where they can get away from the constant sexist bs they put up with on this forum. It's not like they have new super powers the guys don't have. Or posting abilities the guys don't have, or anything else we dont have except ONE LITTLE subforum where they can talk amongst themselves without the usual grade school peepee caca boobies humor poping up. Shit, look at any thread where the women have posted something gender related, hell, look at THIS fucking thread.

Just for the record, your opinions were NOT asked for and the section is going to stay where it is. And the first guy who tried to bluff his way in with a fake account etc i will ban hammer so hard their KIDS won't be able to get on this forum.

Shall we get back to the matter at hand, like hookahs?

+1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing better than a bump saying "We should close the thread now." laugh.gif

I will say, I am more or less indifferent to the whole matter. I have some concerns regarding the women's forum, but not serious ones. If we are ever going to get to the point where men and women are treated in a completely neutral, non-gender oriented fashion, we need to come together as a group and get more comfortable with each other and get more tolerant of people different than ourselves, whether white, black, man, woman, or whatnot. It was true in 1963 when "coloreds" were segregated from the whites, its true now when women and men are segregated. There will be opponents to desegregation, some of them having seemingly rational arguments why people should be separated for superficial reasons. In the final analysis, we are all humans and we all need to be one group before we can overcome our own fears, insecurities, inadequacies and all the differences we have. We look at blacks and whites being segregated with shock and in disgust, but we treat the segregation of men and women as completely normal and natural...this is non-sequitur and it has to stop before men and women can be equal.

If you don't believe it, go up to a person of a different race than yourself, in the USA, and tell them you think they should use separate bathrooms, and have separate places to live, work and go to school...see what they say. Its the same, stupid argument. It needs to stop.

I'm done.

I am more or less indifferent to this, though a little on the insulted side to be honest. Didn't really join a hookah forum to be made to feel like an immature sexist pervert who women need a sanctuary from.

It's not right, but like they say, nobody asked my opinion.