> Oh Fallen Soldier :(

my blue tang phunnel small fell twice today, but we continued smokeing through it, no scratches or nothing, BUT then we finished our session (out of the KM on the left) of SB blue mist and white peach, and Fantasia pink lemonade, and unfoiling it revealed the side had cracked and come apart sad.gif

goodbye buddy. now looks like i will be using my chinese phunnel till i order again, unless i decide to order asap from hookah john, which means getting some tangiers in, but john has a small selection of tangiers.

then also on my KMs base i found a crack. wasnt on the inside, or the outside but between the glass, the thing is i didnt use the KM for a week or so, as i have had more than 3 mates over and so wed use the tri hose mya, so what could have caused that crack?

QUOTE (shaffaaf27 @ May 15 2009, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
then also on my KMs base i found a crack. wasnt on the inside, or the outside but between the glass, the thing is i didnt use the KM for a week or so, as i have had more than 3 mates over and so wed use the tri hose mya, so what could have caused that crack?

hot to cold too quick, possibly....ie- cleaning, cold room...

The best way is to clean the glass part first, and then get it acclimated to room temp by turning it upside down and slowly turning the water temp to a colder temp....once it's colder all the way through, should be good to go...if using ice in the glass right after, be sure to make the water get the glass super cold before turning it right side up. This was a trick we did at an olive garden I worked at, when glasses were extremely hot. It worked very well...much better than impatience and just pouring cold liquid/ice into a hot glass.

it has been left alone in a room for 1 week not touched and we look at it today and see a crack, nothing has touched it, and i dobt see it being due to heat as it aint been touched.... sad.gif

this is it, bu it has a full stem not broken

the red and blu reresent the crack