Anyone Get The New Z370?

shesha1

ill have to drive one some time, from what i hear its even more fun to drive than the 350. cool car, hard to get lots of hp from them though. My buddies dad just got this in silver

QUOTE (Dylank0010 @ May 13 2009, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
from personal experience with a daytona blue '04 350, I REALLY hope they improved the braking performance.

i own an 04 touring and ive never had problems braking, maybe you need new fluid. check me out on my350z my name is tanabe350z

Don't own one myself but I have a friend who has a Monterrey Blue 370z that I'm helping him build, it's got the following right now:

Takeda dual short ram intake
Nismo Brake Pads
Nismo S Tune Exhaust
Stillen Headers
Nismo Body Kit
JIC Coilovers
19" Work Meister Wheels

It's a pretty sweet ride and once there is more on the market in the turbo/supercharger dept. I'd love to own one.

QUOTE (Victim026 @ May 13 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't own one myself but I have a friend who has a Monterrey Blue 370z that I'm helping him build, it's got the following right now:

Takeda dual short ram intake
Nismo Brake Pads
Nismo S Tune Exhaust
Stillen Headers
Nismo Body Kit
JIC Coilovers
19" Work Meister Wheels

It's a pretty sweet ride and once there is more on the market in the turbo/supercharger dept. I'd love to own one.

sounds like a fun project, i would try to get some sponsors for that car, my roomate has a new 135i and hes got 4 sponsors gets all his parts dirt cheap and is even the beta tester for some new parts, so he doesnt pay a dime for them, lucky bastard

Nice, good to see all the posts. I am also a member at my 350z forum.

I had a g35 proor to this, and my choice was the g37 or the 370z, and I just thought the Z was sexier this time around. So far lovin it. Im getting tints done next week, then air K&N air filters etc........