Does Anyone Own The 7 Foot Tall Sultan

At the hookah store I used to go to all the time in Florida, you could smoke out of one with a Magnum bowl (holds ~150g of shisha) for $50. I got to do it on my birthday and we set it up for the annual birthday party of the bar for everyone to try in the middle of the store. It's a fun novel idea but smokes no better than a QT.

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ May 6 2009, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i wouldnt want a pipe that big, 4 foot maybe, but 7...

agreed. Doing coals on that thing would be a job in itself, then rotating them. And don't even get me started on cleaning the mofo especially if you smoke tangiers in it.

I think the worst case scenario would be, you putting coals on top, and your ladder falls as you putting another on, burning you and or the carpet. Even worse, someone walks off holding a hose.

Gimme a brass lamp and some duct tape, my Zahirah and I will CHALLENGE YOU!!!!!!

There was some dude that owned one of those years ago. He liked it.

I've seen 2m tall ones that would retail in the $250-$300 range, $500 is too much for a novelty item lamp/hookah, in my opinion.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ May 8 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've seen 2m tall ones that would retail in the $250-$300 range, $500 is too much for a novelty item lamp/hookah, in my opinion.

Now, if you put a little carousel with nekkid ladies riding sex toys on it that spins when you inhale... all_coholic.gif

QUOTE (smokeytheclown @ May 8 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sonthert @ May 8 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now, if you put a little carousel with nekkid ladies riding sex toys on it that spins when you inhale... all_coholic.gif

now you're talkin'

Our lounge sold one a while ago. They smoke decently, but the smoke does start to degrade because of the long pipe. They are also very prone to breaking. The metal on the stem has a weird tendency to split apart from very little stress. You have to use a small ladder to load the bowl and change the coals. All together, they are a pain in the ass. We had to repair the thing only a few days after the guy bought it because it tipped against the wall and bent the pipe and tore out a hose port.

QUOTE (Spicy McHaggis @ May 5 2009, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dose Anyone Own The 7 foot tall Sultan?
Im amazed by the the size of it the local hookah shop had one but the guy there didnt know any thing about it and with a $500 price tag im not to sure

No, but I did agree to go on a blind date with the focker...I wasn't impressed with his size.