Thought You'd Like To See This...

been having a really rough month...but, thought i'd share my little collection with you.

[attachment=3537:IMG_3176.JPG]

i'll take close ups of any pipes by request... Edited by arcane

QUOTE (arcane @ May 5 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
been having a really rough month...but, thought i'd share my little collection with you.

[attachment=3537:IMG_3176.JPG]

i'll take close ups of any pipes by request...

good pipes, i own all of them.. great minds think alike eh?

Jay, that vase on the tri is so puuuurrrrtyy, and by purty I mean bad to the ass.

Wy Wuv Woo!

(we have the same color QT)

It's not about NEED smile.gif

QUOTE (Hookie The Hookah @ May 4 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate to be a naysayer, but what is the point of having so many equally-sized pipes? I have larger one and a smaller one and that's all I could ever imagine needing...

all that man NEEDS is the QT. everything else is about WANT

QUOTE (Hookie The Hookah @ May 5 2009, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate to be a naysayer, but what is the point of having so many equally-sized pipes? I have larger one and a smaller one and that's all I could ever imagine needing...

well...there's not really a point...right now, i'm primarily smoking out of the QT, because i don't have a full sized sink to wash my KMs...

but, i collect the pipes because i like aesthetics...it's kinda like baseball cards with a purpose/function.

QUOTE (HookahJohn @ May 5 2009, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sure recognize those, love the green, you are one of the few with that setup, i am one too, maybe the only other one. The base on the green double pear is my favorite.

haha...3 of the 5, i bought from you John! thanks for the continued great service!

QUOTE (arcane @ May 4 2009, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well...there's not really a point...right now, i'm primarily smoking out of the QT, because i don't have a full sized sink to wash my KMs...

but, i collect the pipes because i like aesthetics...it's kinda like baseball cards with a purpose/function.

put your thumb over one end and fill water into the other, put your other thumb over the other end and shake it up and down, dirty water will come out. brush it and repeat the whole process a few times. or you can always rinse it outside with a garden hose.

QUOTE (HookahJohn @ May 4 2009, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

put your thumb over one end and fill water into the other, put your other thumb over the other end and shake it up and down, dirty water will come out. brush it and repeat the whole process a few times. or you can always rinse it outside with a garden hose.

Now that's thinking outside the box happy.gif

i use a cup to pour water into the stem of my km, and i stick the vase into the faucet to allow it to fill up. as far as having that many pipes, my wife and i together have over 20 hookahs. we just like to collect them.

QUOTE (Canon @ May 5 2009, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i use a cup to pour water into the stem of my km, and i stick the vase into the faucet to allow it to fill up. as far as having that many pipes, my wife and i together have over 20 hookahs. we just like to collect them.

Did you take them all to Japan with you is the real question?

QUOTE (HookahJohn @ May 5 2009, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya, thats what I do...I have a 36" MZ without proper space to clean, so I do the thumb seal clean up lol

What about cleaning in the tub/shower?

I'm lucky with a nice, deep (and new) sink in my basement where I smoke... flushing hoses, I do have to get my short ass up on a step stool or something if I want to really do it well. Now I just gotta get my own supply of baking soda and lemon juice, 'cause if I keep 'naping it out of the kitchen I am gonna get it.