Jet Bowls Are Back!

http://mnhookahs.com/index.php?cPath=28_44...t=2a&page=1

The new set of Jet Bowls are finally here! For those that didn't get the email.

Man these are great bowls. So i just thought I would share.

I am really digging the new special edition.

But price is bit high 149.99... that's a really nice hookah... or if you have a really nice hookah.... a really awesome bowl!

sorry... i won't point out stuff any more.

I don't smoke mine all the time, because I am afraid of breaking it but once a week on average. Put your screen, mod and phunnel in a baggie full of bleach over night... comes out sparkling like new.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Apr 30 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't smoke mine all the time, because I am afraid of breaking it but once a week on average. Put your screen, mod and phunnel in a baggie full of bleach over night... comes out sparkling like new.

nice passive aggressive comment

its just our opinions...we aren't yelling at you for putting it up, just letting people know how we feel before they buy it

QUOTE (Scoop @ Apr 30 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Apr 30 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nice passive aggressive comment

its just our opinions...we aren't yelling at you for putting it up, just letting people know how we feel before they buy it

thank you. sarcasm is hard to pull off on message boards. rofl2.gif

I know some people like them, hey they don't sell out every time for no reason. I am not saying they are the best bowls out there by any means. The middle hole is generally a little too low for my taste compared to Tangiers Phunnels, but for Nakhla this is my top 3 favorite bowls to use for it. I think it's more of a cool conversation peice than the best smoking bowl out there!

Holy fuck! $150 for a bowl?!?!?! Is that a typo? Maybe it was supposed to be just $50. What the hell are they made out of, crystal?

Oh.. that special edition one is $150.. holy crap.. why? Edited by JDHarding

QUOTE (JDHarding @ Apr 30 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy fuck! $150 for a bowl?!?!?! Is that a typo? Maybe it was supposed to be just $50. What the hell are they made out of, crystal?

Oh.. that special edition one is $150.. holy crap.. why?

Solid Diamond!

QUOTE (Stuie @ Apr 30 2009, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://mnhookahs.com/index.php?cPath=28_44...t=2a&page=1

The new set of Jet Bowls are finally here! For those that didn't get the email.

Man these are great bowls. So i just thought I would share.

I am really digging the new special edition.

But price is bit high 149.99... that's a really nice hookah... or if you have a really nice hookah.... a really awesome bowl!

Sorry but I don't find them at all attractive. I'm an abstract artist and yet I find them ugly. And at $150? Getting uglier by the minute.

'Rani

I love my jet phunnel...custom, black and red. Gorgeous.

However, I never use it. It's just a really cool thing to have. They look amazing and smoke well. I don't regret purchasing it at all but mine cost $50.

If I had a spare $150...I would buy a new hookah and new small phunnel but if I had ANOTHER $150, I might pick up the bowl.

Thanks for the heads up Stuie. smile.gif It's beautiful to say the least.

Off-topic, Stuie, thanks for those suggestions on flavors! smile.gif

QUOTE (newjacksm @ Apr 30 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where has MNH been they have disappeared off the boards.

+1

And what is the point of the jet bowl? Do they work differently or just look different? I am not trying to rag on them, just simply do not understand their importance. What is the different between the mini glass they sell and this? Just looks? If it is ONLY looks, I think I would rather have a mini just because they hold less. When it comes to hookah, I have always been more attracted to usability and performance rather than looks. Looks mean very little to me. Also, thanks for posting this Stuie, even if I can't afford one.

I liked the last 2 special editions alot more and they were only 100 bucks (i say only compared to 150) sad.gif

Thanks for the update Stuie! I think it's hilarious that last year all anyone could say is OMFG YOU MUST GET A JETGLASS!!!!! and now people realized that they're cool bowls but maybe not 50 dollar cool lol. YOU guys paid for em smile.gif

They are nice...but god damn man they gotta make them as big as the small Tangiers phunnels.

And can we please have thinner glass screen? Those regular ones that they got make heat management almost impossible.

QUOTE (ColibriDon @ May 1 2009, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, someone fell in love with it from the get go. I can't find that special edition on their website to save my life.

Cause someone bought it, apparently.