Hookah Scars, How Many Do You Have?

Thanks to my friends and myself when im intoxicated ive noticed I have little burn scars all over my arms.

Some of you are most likely thinking right now
"how the hell do you manage to burn yourself that much!?"

Well.. for some reason whenever I use 3 kings they explode all over me when im lighting them (or picking them up off of my grill/stove).

Last night when I was testing out some other natural wood coals, my friends went to blow the ash off the bowl and blew pieces of hot coal all over my arms and chest..

Is anyone else as unlucky as I am, or do I just need to get new friends ? wink.gif

QUOTE (evilded777 @ Apr 25 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New friends, my man, new friends ;-)

lol, yeah. I'm the most clumsy dude in the world, 6'3 breaking everything, but I treat hookah's like a little baby, so its all good. I HAVE dropped coals all over the place.

One of my friends has a more then 1" scar on his arm (that was open for like 2 months, gah!) from a coco flying off the hookah they were smoking in an RV going 80...lol

Oh man. I was attempting to smoke outside and I didn't move to get the wind cover on and the coal blew on my leg and I was wearing shorts. I have a small scar not as big as I thought it would be. Never smoke when its really windy. Silly me.

None so far. Only unpleasant thing that happened was a 1sq foot of hardwood floor got ruined because my butterfinger friend dropped a quicklite, it split and there you go... Had to move the couch a bit and it's all good now wink.gif

I got a hole in my hoodie from trying some kind of new coal that came with the Potion shisha I bought, it sparked and I'm used to 3K sparks just dying out as soon as they land so I didn't think anything of it til I smelt something burning and a weird sting on my chest...

I have a designated hookah carpet that sits under it when smoking inside, it has about 20 burns on it, however I don't have any burns on myself. I've seen somebody ruin a pair of shorts and I've gotten my fingers blistered but no scars smile.gif

So far I had a nice star design on the inside of my arm from not watching where i put the windcover while I was rotating coals. It mostly has gone away which is a plus lol.

So far I've burned a hole through a coleman cooler, few carpet spots, a loveseat cushion and my old futon. But that's about as bad as it gets, so all in all not that bad.

arms are coal burn free. my wife has one burn from a bad friend (shes a bitch, ill let m wife tell the story). i do have burns on the carpet in georgia, texas, new mexico, washington state, and here in japan.

When taking my coals off the burner the other night, a small chunk (not a spark) fell off. I didn't think it was a big deal since I smoke on the porch so there was nothing that could be hurt...except me. It wasn't until a second or so later that I felt an intense burning between my toes (I was wearing flip-flops). I made the most inhuman sound ever and later found 2 blisters, one on one side of one toe and one on the other side of the one next to it. It never really hurt beyond the initial burn, but I still have small marks there.

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Apr 26 2009, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you dont need new friends, you need new coals.

that sounds more reasonable wink.gif

Just last night some friends and I went to our friends house warming party. There was a good amount of people and they had their MYA acrylic setup. I slapped my phunnel bowl on there, had 2 and 1/2 golden QL's.

My friend only a minute later had the hose wrapped around his leg in some ridiculous way, stands up and walks away dragging the hookah...coals are everywhere on their brand new carpet.

He is no longer allowed in that house laugh.gif

QUOTE (FamiliarJoe @ Apr 26 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Apr 26 2009, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you dont need new friends, you need new coals.

that sounds more reasonable wink.gif

Just last night some friends and I went to our friends house warming party. There was a good amount of people and they had their MYA acrylic setup. I slapped my phunnel bowl on there, had 2 and 1/2 golden QL's.

My friend only a minute later had the hose wrapped around his leg in some ridiculous way, stands up and walks away dragging the hookah...coals are everywhere on their brand new carpet.

He is no longer allowed in that house laugh.gif

I'm sorry... after this, I have to say it again: new friends! rolleyes.gif

I am, of course, kidding.