How To Fix Dry Shisha

ezxen

First of Hi im new here and did a serch and could not find anything on how to fix dry shisha .I took a look at the how to make your own shisha and it said you can use honey , i was wondering if i could use hony to breath life back into my shisha

mmk so i got me some glycerin about how much do i put ? till it seems moist? I already added to one container that was dry it borught it back to life bot lost flavor .

• 3 weeks later...
Add glycerin, mix around, seal back in container of choice. Let sit for a while, maybe overnight if possible. This seems to allow the glycerin to "sink in" to the tabacco and also does not seem to deminish the flavor as much. This is speaking from experince, as one who likes to have a lot of flavors on hand and cant keep them fresh without helping.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (koolbrew37 @ May 11 2009, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Add glycerin, mix around, seal back in container of choice. Let sit for a while, maybe overnight if possible. This seems to allow the glycerin to "sink in" to the tabacco and also does not seem to deminish the flavor as much. This is speaking from experince, as one who likes to have a lot of flavors on hand and cant keep them fresh without helping.

Agreed. I have found that giving the glycerin and shisha a little 'getting together' time helps a lot.

QUOTE (concordiaboy @ May 25 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DO NOT ADD WATER!

Jesus this made me laugh so hard.