New Lucid Flavors To Be Released Soon

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would jump on this in a second.

Question: Any way we can find out what the flavors are after smoking them or something? So we can buy more of the ones we like of course wink.gif

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Apr 28 2009, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They are very close now.

Would anybody be down to have a little fun?

Hookah John and I were talking about doing it in such a manner so that the flavors would be bunched in two or three groups of "mystery flavors" as a limited edition thing. Would anybody be interested in this, or is it a dumb idea?

Sign me up right now, I'm up to be a guinea pig for the lovely tangiers

Sounds fun !

Is this a game thing? we get to guess what they are? do we get to name them? lol !

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Apr 28 2009, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They are very close now.

Would anybody be down to have a little fun?

Hookah John and I were talking about doing it in such a manner so that the flavors would be bunched in two or three groups of "mystery flavors" as a limited edition thing. Would anybody be interested in this, or is it a dumb idea?

*Does the happy dance*

that actually does sound really fun. I am looking forward to some new lucid flavors, I finally got my grandma to try the hookah and she liked it, just gotta find some flavors she'll like (nothing sweet). I think red tea and spearmint, I also think she'll like the M Cherry even though it's a bit sweet, it still tastes right on.

-Z

They'll be normal packages, with a little gift set thrown in, you'll know what flavors you get when you get them.

The rumor is HJ posted them up already for presale.

They'll be prenamed. We will be unveiling the new, exciting, limited edition flavor "Serrated Sapphire is a bad-ass beautiful woman" There may be a limited edition "We all love Rani" flavor, too...smile.gif

OMG!

Yep, they are on HJ. In the 'package deal section'. According to the description there are 9 new flavors coming out and they'll be shipped around the second week of May!! yahoo.gif

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Apr 28 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They'll be normal packages, with a little gift set thrown in, you'll know what flavors you get when you get them.

The rumor is HJ posted them up already for presale.

They'll be prenamed. We will be unveiling the new, exciting, limited edition flavor "Serrated Sapphire is a bad-ass beautiful woman" There may be a limited edition "We all love Rani" flavor, too... smile.gif

Awwww, I'm touched...... Or should be anyway...... girl_wink.gif

'Rani