New Lucid Flavors To Be Released Soon

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Apr 22 2009, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I promise. Look for them, soonish.

Let me tell you what they will be...Ooops, look at the time. Gotta go. Later! laugh.gif

OMG can't wait!

Please tells us please pleaseeeeeee

haha

well now for the guessing game:

I think maybe it would be some of the flavors available in the F-Line:

Melon Blend
Red Tea
Orange Soda

Hmmmm....

QUOTE (Sherwood @ Apr 22 2009, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quick question, gents.

What's the appeal of Lucid over standard Tangiers? I for one love the buzz Tangiers gives me, and can't comprehened why anyone would want to go without it. Health reasons? Make you queasy? Affect the flavor somehow?

I don't smoke for buzz. Bad buzzes sometimes just make me want to throw up, so I can't enjoy my session

I have my wish list like: pumpkin pie, bacon wink.gif, mozzarella sticks..... maybe i'm just hungry lol

Here's what I'm guessing is going to be converted

Orange Soda
Blueberry
Melon Blend
Pink Grapefruit

Dont' ask me why, just a feeling I have. (Even if two of them were already called)

Is it sad that I would order them the day they are available regardless of flavor? Even if it ended up being Kashmir George Bush's Ball Sack.....

QUOTE (Boricua @ Apr 23 2009, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it sad that I would order them the day they are available regardless of flavor? Even if it ended up being Kashmir George Bush's Ball Sack.....

In a drunken stupor one night, my buddy and I were lamenting how we were once again reduced to smoking Tangier's Green Apple (pretty much the only flavor of his I don't like) because we were out of everything else and never seem to get a timely order in.

As I was bitching, he told me that if Tangier's came out with an ass flavored shisha, we would probably smoke it willingly, and would definitely choose it over anything Starbuzz. I fear he is pretty much spot on.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Apr 23 2009, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What new flavors are coming out in the original line... or F-Line?!?!?!?!?!

We don't care about those here, this is Lucid country post-5619-1201289386.gif

haha laugh.gif

i think he means how are you going to get them out if they are set in stone....

gahhhhh the suspense is killing me, can you at least tell me if one is going to be melon blend?

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Apr 23 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just playing with this strong contender, Chocolate Cherry.

Get them out? Standard? Are you asking if I'm going to be giving out free samples?

Any hints on when? delightful.gif

Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime Lime, Lime...please?