New Lucid Flavors To Be Released Soon

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Apr 22 2009, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I promise. Look for them, soonish.

Let me tell you what they will be...Ooops, look at the time. Gotta go. Later! laugh.gif

Greatest cock tease of 2009 so far!

I am glad Tangier's Lucid line will soon see an expansion. Eric, are you thinking of totally new flavors or conversions?

Quick question, gents.

What's the appeal of Lucid over standard Tangiers? I for one love the buzz Tangiers gives me, and can't comprehened why anyone would want to go without it. Health reasons? Make you queasy? Affect the flavor somehow?

QUOTE (Sherwood @ Apr 22 2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quick question, gents.

What's the appeal of Lucid over standard Tangiers? I for one love the buzz Tangiers gives me, and can't comprehened why anyone would want to go without it. Health reasons? Make you queasy? Affect the flavor somehow?

Little to no acclimation needed, not near a finicky to pack, still has amazing flavor, while the OG buzz is nice I don't always need it, good for smoking with friends who aren't as experienced smokers.

QUOTE (Sherwood @ Apr 22 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quick question, gents.

i, for one, do not smoke for buzz. i dont enjoy the nicotine buzz. there are many other buzzes that exist on this planet that i would prefer over nicotine. therefore, i smoke for flavour. if i wanted a buzz while smoking shisha i would keep a 26oz of vodka next to me.

QUOTE (Sherwood @ Apr 22 2009, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quick question, gents.

For me... its just that its an easy stepping stone.
I like to smoke on the fly so sometimes acclimation would be too much work for what Im in the mood for.
and some of my friends cant handle a lot of the buzz..so as a courtesty I dont force it on them.

tangiers og is knockout juice. if i smoke it during the day, i will fall asleep. plus none of my friends can handle more than 5 hits.

i stick with lucid. og once in a while after a big meal.

QUOTE (inino @ Apr 22 2009, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Apr 22 2009, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me tell you what they will be...Ooops, look at the time. Gotta go. Later! laugh.gif

It wasnt a cock tease for me. I creamed my pants.

Ugh.. TMI.. puke.gif

QUOTE (JDHarding @ Apr 22 2009, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (inino @ Apr 22 2009, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Apr 22 2009, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It wasnt a cock tease for me. I creamed my pants.

Ugh.. TMI.. puke.gif

ROFL!!! and its INKED ! smile.gif

Lol a tease indeed. You would expect the most popular OG Tangiers to become available in the upcoming flavours (those that are not already there...i'm guessing).

I just bought OG Tangiers first so I would not mind getting some lucid, much less hassle.

I'm newer to Tangiers and am working backwards. I started with Lucid stuff and hope to work into OG. I don't smoke for buzz either, but if 10% of what I heard about certain OG flavors is true, it sounds like I'm missing out on a lot...