So I Hear Someone Bought Hd....

Let me go into some detail on this.

I spent over $1500 from Neal in the past, had a dropshipping website in January which did no harm to his business. He was angry about comments I had made on this forum back months prior to that.

Wants me back as a customer in March....blah blah. I defend John in a post last night and 30 minutes later Neal sends me a text message and after a 30 minute exchange tells me I am not welcome to order from him and bans me from HD.

All I said was "you must have some personal vendetta against John and that he doesn't like competition" both statements are facts though.

John on the otherhand is a class act and great guy. I've ordered from John several times and will continue to do so, in fact I bought a 22" MZ from him last week.

Btw: great promo code John....lol.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered a bambino and some CH quicklights from neal like 2 months ago despite my better judgement. Got the package within a week, but instead of CH coals, i got a 3 kings box with 5 rolls or 3 kings, and 5 rolls of af quicklights. called, and they said thats what i ordered. i'm sorry, where is a mixed box of QL's an option? he must really hate HJ. ridiculous.

QUOTE (click267 @ Apr 22 2009, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let me go into some detail on this.

I spent over $1500 from Neal in the past, had a dropshipping website in January which did no harm to his business. He was angry about comments I had made on this forum back months prior to that.

Wants me back as a customer in March....blah blah. I defend John in a post last night and 30 minutes later Neal sends me a text message and after a 30 minute exchange tells me I am not welcome to order from him and bans me from HD.

All I said was "you must have some personal vendetta against John and that he doesn't like competition" both statements are facts though.

John on the otherhand is a class act and great guy. I've ordered from John several times and will continue to do so, in fact I bought a 22" MZ from him last week.

Btw: great promo code John....lol.

What a fuckin' tool, he's a crybaby. It sounds like he has a couple loose screws and shouldn't be running a business.... In the video I couldn't believe he said I know where you live... Wow...

QUOTE (nickimholte @ Apr 21 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ordered a bambino and some CH quicklights from neal like 2 months ago despite my better judgement. Got the package within a week, but instead of CH coals, i got a 3 kings box with 5 rolls or 3 kings, and 5 rolls of af quicklights. called, and they said thats what i ordered. i'm sorry, where is a mixed box of QL's an option? he must really hate HJ. ridiculous.

WHOA i have been lookin for a box of mixed up crappy coals. I would love to get my hands on that kickass deal neal has going, why did no one tell me sooner all i had to do was order johns coals from neal?

So let me get this straight, this guys hates John with a passion appearently, but yet he still carries his products? What a pooner.

QUOTE (SimplexCoda @ Apr 22 2009, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (nickimholte @ Apr 21 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHOA i have been lookin for a box of mixed up crappy coals. I would love to get my hands on that kickass deal neal has going, why did no one tell me sooner all i had to do was order johns coals from neal?

So let me get this straight, this guys hates John with a passion appearently, but yet he still carries his products? What a pooner.

he carries his products, but doesnt give them when sold. what a deal

I didn't read this whole thread, but why are you guys so infatuated with what is going on over at HD. I am not sure why some of you are taking personal offense to this website and then getting all worked up about nothing. I know its not my place to judge anyone but i enjoy this site a lot more when it doesnt feel like this place has a holier than though feeling.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Apr 22 2009, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I rather feel that I too must 2nd Brother Mushrat's comments regarding hookah John.

I wonder if he ships International? biggrin.gif

JD

I actually emailed him the other day, and he does. You cut/paste your cart into an email and he'll work out the shipping for you . I'm going to put an order in when I'm a bit (lot) less skint

Neil told me as much, that he's buying HD.

That video, I can clearly identify Neil, Holly, Frank (From Las Vegas), Frank's brother...Steve (?...Scott...five letter name...maybe Shawn).

Frank and Jake are tight (used to be?) and Neil doesn't like Frank at all...or Steve, I would imagine. Thats why the blowup. I like all the people involved, so I don't have an opinion.

That being said, Neil, John and George are all customers of mine. So, I really don't have an opinion one way or the other. Although George and Neil haven't been getting along. I've known George since before he started HookahCompany. We've been friends for years. He's local, here in San Diego, I know his entire family (his cousin doesn;t like me, other than that...) I go to his warehouse, buy shit, sell him shit. Its very convenient. I ship tobacco out, using his account, since he gets awesome rates. Thats about where the relationship ends...although that one time we got drunk, got two hotel rooms, picked up these three chunky girls...well thats a little too racy a story. If anybody thinks I'm his bitch, you seriously underestimate our friendship. I told George, today in fact, that my opinions were not able to be influenced by anything short of about $5000. He has yet to take me up on this...but if you see me reviewing something thats obviously crummy, but I say its good...you'll know the price was right. I'm not necessarily completely objective, my price is just too high for these guys. laugh.gif

If I lived in Austin, I'd probably be hanging out with Sami Romman and would know where everything in his warehouse is.

If George Egho or Sami Romman want to send me freebies to try out, I'm down to review them. They know this, and they have yet to take me up on it, but one day, maybe... smile.gif

Other than that...I got to get up tomorrow. John and Neil are coming down...keeping them spaced out far enough apart should be fun...smile.gif

Well put Eric....Richard btw is my brother's name.

Speaking of SD...I'll probably be down there in a few weeks...need to have a few good tangiers sessions and find the perfect packing method.

I smoke tangiers alot and alternate using different packing methods.

The golden canary coals have drastically improved my tangiers sessions to "almost" SD sessions.

QUOTE (joytron @ Apr 22 2009, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't read this whole thread, but why are you guys so infatuated with what is going on over at HD. I am not sure why some of you are taking personal offense to this website and then getting all worked up about nothing. I know its not my place to judge anyone but i enjoy this site a lot more when it doesnt feel like this place has a holier than though feeling.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned

It's called venting. It's good for the soul. smile.gif

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Apr 22 2009, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (GNUWorldOrder @ Apr 21 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that means that i can keep changing my mac and get 255^3 ip address theoretically.

Oooo, can you explain to me how to do that? I have a mac as well.

mac as in apple and mac address arent the same thing. im on linux and use macchanger since i can specify a brand it it will change it to a mac in that brands range. what you do is drop your dhcp addres, change your mac then do another dhcp request. if your routers dont give ip address by port you should get a different one

all he has to do is ban whatever.*.*.* or *.psu.edu and he will get all of penn states ip addresses. btw this isnt illegal its just how dynamicly allocated ip addresses are allocated. also someone like penn state (id hope) wouldnt allow 1 ethernetport access to their entire IP address pool. i know when i was in the dorm we had static ip addresses so we couldnt do this. ide assume they would have expensive routers that can limit on port and not MAC address

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Apr 22 2009, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IP Bans don't work very well. I've seen spammers with 600+ posts that never use the same IP twice, hitting IPs from all over Europe, USA, Japan, Korea, S. America, Canada.

thats called using a botnet. in my case i can only get IP addresses in teh B subnet which is x.*.*.* so if you ban that it gets them all. also it will only get *.psu.edu dns so you can ban anything that resolves to it too.

QUOTE (click267 @ Apr 22 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neal has crossed the line...evedently he noticed that I put the video back on youtube or something because I just got word that he put a video up on youtube threatening my safety:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qp9fhJengc

Wasn't a wise thing for him to do and I will be filing a complaint with my police department ASAP.

Yeah, that's pretty creepy right there.

QUOTE (click267 @ Apr 22 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neal has crossed the line...evedently he noticed that I put the video back on youtube or something because I just got word that he put a video up on youtube threatening my safety:

Wasn't a wise thing for him to do and I will be filing a complaint with my police department ASAP.

Is that Neal? How is he threatening you? I am not denying it, I just don't quite understand what is happening in the vid.

QUOTE (Thermo @ Apr 22 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (click267 @ Apr 22 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that's pretty creepy right there.

Why the hell is ther even video of this? And why the hell is he chatting with somebody named "my_twat" (look at the far right towards the botom)? tongue.gif

part of what makes this place sweet is the relative lack of drama, so let's try to keep it under control a bit homies or at least not exacerbate things.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Apr 22 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
part of what makes this place sweet is the relative lack of drama, so let's try to keep it under control a bit homies or at least not exacerbate things.

are you kidding me? this place has always had drama for as long as i can remember.

don`t get me wrong, i really like this place and i`m mostly active on this forum, but there is never a lack of drama.