So I Hear Someone Bought Hd....

QUOTE (inino @ Apr 28 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So im kinda under the impression that everything grand is a piece of shit, aside from the hoses which were a joint project. I mean the bowls look like garbage and the penis mouth tips are ridiculous. I guess it has something to do with his grandparents work ethic or some bull shit along those lines, but if his grandma was designing pee pee tips there must be something very very wrong. (which would explain alot). wink.gif

Not very tasteful to bring down his grandparents

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (likespaceships @ Apr 28 2009, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So im kinda under the impression that everything grand is a piece of shit, aside from the hoses which were a joint project. I mean the bowls look like garbage and the penis mouth tips are ridiculous. I guess it has something to do with his grandparents work ethic or some bull shit along those lines, but if his grandma was designing pee pee tips there must be something very very wrong. (which would explain alot). wink.gif

no probably not, but if i shared the emails i have gotten from him you would be saying the opposite. They were really bad.

wow, read that entire thread it took AWHILE... So from everything I've seen and read he's just a immature business man going through a depressing mid-life crisis.. who feels like he is at somewhat of a celebrity status.. and wanting to uphold his mob like appearance, using racial slurs, and threatening people whether he actually intends to follow through or not who knows. He seems like someone I would never purchase from, let alone associate myself with so lets see how this new web venture works out for him. now I'm going to retreat from this horribly long thread and go look at BOOBIE pictures!

QUOTE (inino @ Apr 28 2009, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (likespaceships @ Apr 28 2009, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no probably not, but if i shared the emails i have gotten from him you would be saying the opposite. They were really bad.

Yeah I remember that... I can't find the email, but he said something like "I named the hose the Grand Washable Hose because of all the hard work my grandparents did". I laughed out loud when I read that - worst bullshit sentimental product name/advertising ever. Might as well have gone for the patriotic crowd and said he named it the Grand hose because whenever he thinks of the Grand Canyon, he realizes how truly great this country is.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Apr 21 2009, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So im banned, here's the messege.

You are BANNED from HookahDomain!

Sucks to be you, ormarr, you have been banned from HookahDomain. If you think you've been banned in error (it probably wasn't), you can contact us.
Note: Many times, membership restrictions (including bans) are temporary and may be reversed within 90 days.

Message to the Administrator

Right, HD was so much better that it officially sucks to be you? What are they, 3 yr olds? jeez...actually, I've known more mature 3 yr olds.

Though I have to ask: what is wrong with a stripper pole?? happy.gif