38 members have voted

1. 1. for my volvo

• blue
    • red
    • black (boring imo unless spiced up)
    • white
    • yellow
    • green

Sorry man, but I have to agree, the red mirrors look tacky. Almost reminds me of when people put ground effects on their car and never bother painting them. Or those damn aluminum wings...jeez I hate those. I am not trying to bash your car by any means, just giving an honest opinion. I used to drive around a red avenger and my buddy wrecked his 90 something white camaro z28, and it had one of those big wings on it, so I got the bright idea to take the wing off his car, paint it black and put it on my car. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I have since sold it, and now every time I see the guy driving it around it looks tacky to me.

Like I said, I do not own this car anymore and think it looks tacky as my tastes have changed. I now have a red delSol si w/o any mods except the stereo and a couple decals from the stock European version smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Some days I love it, some I hate it...
It serves a few purposes for me and for that reason I'm leaving it on until I have a bit of time to redo them silver or black, and the grill and maybe calipers but I may wait until I get rims.
Thanks for the feedback...

to all of us old guys the red mirrors make it look like you wrecked the originals, and stole some red ones off the first car you saw in the mall parking lot.

• 2 weeks later...