Fs 3 Hookahs, Bowls, Hoses

waterboi

I am cleaning out the closet a little bit. I don't smoke as much as I did but I still do alittle so I am selling some of my hookahs and accessories to people that will put them to use. If you buy more than one or all I will make you a better deal. Just PM me what you would like and I will make you an offer. Just to throw this out there, I will do all listed for $200 shipped if anyone is interested.

Mya Vortex with all gromets and extra hose adapter to make a 2 hose and case. $90 + shipping

Solid Brass Core 1 hose Syrian with thick base and all gromets. $60 + shipping

Afzal 11" mini hookah with hose, bowl, and case. Offers

Black Nammor Hose $15 + shipping

KM hose that came with my Hafa. $10 + shipping

Cobra Hose Red. $10 + shipping

Medium Tangiers Funnel w/mod. $15 + shipping

Mya Blue Standard Bowl. $3 + shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (bigasif @ Apr 25 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm interested in the nammor and the phunnel...and maybe the km hose...let me know if you ship to toronto (canada) and if so, how much...thanks...

I can check and see what it would cost to ship to Canada. I have never shipped there. What would be the best way?

QUOTE (waterboi @ Apr 25 2009, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm interested in the nammor and the phunnel...and maybe the km hose...let me know if you ship to toronto (canada) and if so, how much...thanks...

I can check and see what it would cost to ship to Canada. I have never shipped there. What would be the best way?

Probably USPS. It'll be the cheapest, and no brokerage fees (as opposed to fedex and ups). Thanks and let me know. Oh, and do the hoses have any taste in them, or were they washed? Is the KM washable too? Thanks again dude! Oh, I'm also interested in picking up a MYA hose adapter, so if you're willing to part that too, I'd be interested. Cheers.

Oh, and in case you need it at the post office when you're getting a quote, I PM'ed you my postal code. Thanks. Edited by bigasif

QUOTE (bigasif @ Apr 25 2009, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (waterboi @ Apr 25 2009, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably USPS. It'll be the cheapest, and no brokerage fees (as opposed to fedex and ups). Thanks and let me know. Oh, and do the hoses have any taste in them, or were they washed? Is the KM washable too? Thanks again dude! Oh, I'm also interested in picking up a MYA hose adapter, so if you're willing to part that too, I'd be interested. Cheers.

Oh, and in case you need it at the post office when you're getting a quote, I PM'ed you my postal code. Thanks.

the nammor has been washed after each smoke. It may have a slight smell but not bad and the KM has never been used. I dont think it is washable.

I will pack up the stuff in a box and see what it will cost to ship to you.

Mya sold to likeshaceships.

pending: KM hose, Nammor hose and phunnel bowl to bigasif

Solid brass syrian is still for sale. It is truely an amazing hookah. Very heavy and smokes well. Just have to many and don't smoke as much.

QUOTE (waterboi @ Apr 29 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Syrian hookah, Afzal Hookah, KM hose, Nammor Hose, Standard MYA bowl, Medium Phunnel with mod for $125 shipped!! I can even throw in some 3kings QLs!!! Would make a nice little set.

Price lowered!! $115 shipped!!

Syrian hookah, Afzal Hookah, KM hose, Nammor Hose, Standard MYA bowl, Medium Phunnel with mod for $125 shipped!! I can even throw in some 3kings QLs!!! Would make a nice little set.

110 shipped!!!! come on!!! Great deal

QUOTE (waterboi @ May 10 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about just the Syrian and Nammor? Or just the Nammor?

QUOTE (delSol_si @ May 10 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PM sent

package pending for sale. i will update later and let you know

You willing to sell the phunnel for 15 shipped to 53703?

QUOTE (Protestingrab @ May 12 2009, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You willing to sell the phunnel for 15 shipped to 53703?

package pending sell at the moment. I will update later .