Stung By Customs In The Uk!

Just a quick update guys, still haven't recieved the package, tracking website says its still "awaiting customs charges". I've tried to contact the courier company and it just goes through to their automatic response thing, simply told me the same thing, awaiting customs charges. Can only hope it arrives tomorrow, otherwise going to have to wait til monday! over 2 weeks, but im sure all the new flavours will be worth it biggrin.gif

Will keep you updated on customs charges (if i get charged) and pics of the goods!

Mr. Shisha

mine took 9 days to come, shipped 1st april, recived on the 9th.

2kgs of tobacco and 4 boxes of 40mm 3kings coals (100 perbox)

no customs charged.

and was a home sender addy, was marked as gift and contents didnt mention shisha nor tobacco

Okay, just another quick update guys, tracking information now says the parcel has left customs and is en route to the delivery depot. Hopefully this means I should receive the package either tomorrow morning or wednesday morning at the latest. I haven't been told about any customs charging directly, so i'll keep you all posted on that as soon as i know.

mr. shisha

Great news guys!

My shisha arrived today at around 12pm GMT, yet again H-S has come through for me, I will definately have no hesitation in using them in future. The package had "fruit molasses" and "waterpipe" marked on the label and they were considerate enough to use a personal name and address. The misunderstanding on the tracking website was nothing to worry about, and I will not be charged with any duties biggrin.gif. I have loads of pics, can't wait to try them all! Pics coming shortly.

Thanks for all your help and support guys!

Mr.Shisha

QUOTE (the_cool @ Apr 14 2009, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woohoo! Good stuff mr.shisha! I have been anxiously waiting for the outcome of this thread, I have yet to be hit by customs and don't want to any time soon either! Enjoy the package biggrin.gif

Good to know, I've been keeping half an eye on this thread. Nice to know for certain which of the US firms will do a little extra to help us in the UK out smile.gif

Congrats on the tax evasion! good.gif