Cotsi Quitting Hookah!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was great. I just kept reading through the posts thinking "Yea right, he's a fucking hookah freak, the chances of him quitting are like the chances of me hitting the Lottery 4 times in a row."

On a side joke: Me and my girlfriend played a horrible joke on all of her friends. We told them that she and I got married in Lake Tahoe, CA and EVERYTHING fell into place. The church was in line when we made sure that they could do marriages during the week, her buddy was in on it and looked everything up. We bought rings at Evangeline's and sent them pictures of our "wedding bands." My girl kept them going for HOURS about all the details. They thought it was a joke at first but as all the pieces fell into place they got more invested in the idea. Once we hooked them REALLY deep we let the truth out. God it was amazing.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Apr 2 2009, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was great. I just kept reading through the posts thinking "Yea right, he's a fucking hookah freak, the chances of him quitting are like the chances of me hitting the Lottery 4 times in a row."

On a side joke: Me and my girlfriend played a horrible joke on all of her friends. We told them that she and I got married in Lake Tahoe, CA and EVERYTHING fell into place. The church was in line when we made sure that they could do marriages during the week, her buddy was in on it and looked everything up. We bought rings at Evangeline's and sent them pictures of our "wedding bands." My girl kept them going for HOURS about all the details. They thought it was a joke at first but as all the pieces fell into place they got more invested in the idea. Once we hooked them REALLY deep we let the truth out. God it was amazing.

Hmmm...that sounds more like wishful thinking rather than playing a joke. wink.gif Kinda like when you have a friend who is a girl who asks you to act like her boyfriend when there is a guy hitting on her that she doesn't want. Ya, you are going to act like the loyal friend who is just trying to be nice and help, but deep down you know you want it. haha

Nice joke. The stash of shit u got there is sweet.

I wish that we can buy this stuff as easy in Canada.

Which one is your best hookah - Smoke wise?

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Apr 3 2009, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Apr 2 2009, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm...that sounds more like wishful thinking rather than playing a joke. wink.gif Kinda like when you have a friend who is a girl who asks you to act like her boyfriend when there is a guy hitting on her that she doesn't want. Ya, you are going to act like the loyal friend who is just trying to be nice and help, but deep down you know you want it. haha

Honestly, she's the closest one I'd get to marrying compared to my past relationships. It was a joke though, and worked to a T. It was my idea and she supplied the great details.

• 11 months later...
Oh you wanted something fruity? Here's some DA Mint Cinn.

[quote name='Tyler' date='01 April 2010 - 10:00 AM' timestamp='1270134023' post='461264']
Oh you wanted something fruity? Here's some [b]DA Mint Cinn.[/b]
[/quote]

That sounds freaking good gonna try that Nakhla DA and SS Cinnamint or all Nakhla DA, Mint, Cinnamon I have all those.. .AWESOME!!!!

OMG... Free stuff is so sweet! I'll take the trimetal and 6 of your finest AF. PM sent!

SCORE!

[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banan-hit.gif[/img]

Lol...