Cotsi Quitting Hookah!

** THIS IS A JOKE PLEASE DON'T ACTUALLY PM**

So i decided im sooo over hookah now. Its just getting REALLY boring. Same old same old, so im quitting it! Ive decided that i really dont need it anymore in my life. Ive "Grown" out of it. Im tired of all the little 18 yr olds being like OMG hookah so cool!!!! I dont want anything to do with hookah anymore, so im giving away EVERYTHING i have thats hookah related. Just PM me if you want it.

That is all....

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. I call that XXXL super-phunnel thing, unless that belongs to NarghileNights, at which point I say you steal it and give it to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im getting his tri-metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so ive gotten a few pm's its just easier to post pics of what i have then to list it all out every time. If you see something u like pm me. Its all free i dont care anymore!

Hookahs:

GONE TO DAFUNK

Wow so generous of you dude ohmy.gif

id love some of the shisha! i wanted to try some starbuzz or AF. as much as youd want to spare im not fussed on flavours as i havent tried many yet anyway biggrin.gif oh and if you wanted to throw in one of those small hookahs i wouldnt argue tongue.gif

Roshan

p.s. hope everything works out with whatever it is your going through at the moment! Edited by roshan

PMed.

PM returned, man Wade I'm sorry you're going through all this...

Call me if you need anything, I'm not gonna take anything like these vultures though...I hope you're alright....

QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Apr 1 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (jezter6 @ Apr 1 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What about the XL phunnel???? That's the only thing I want.

Jez check ur pms i already said you can have it

Damnit, I hate when my popup blocker at work blocks that "new PM" box that comes up when I'm at home.

PM Sent with Address. Nice doing "business" with you sir!!!

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Apr 1 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PMed.

PM returned, man Wade I'm sorry you're going through all this...

Call me if you need anything, I'm not gonna take anything like these vultures though...I hope you're alright....

Dude I'm sorry about it too but can I have like twice as much stuff now since GNR doesn't want it?