Finally! Nice To Be Here!

LJ04

Hey everyone! I'd been trying to join with a different email address, and the forum wasn't having any of that. So with a different email address, I finally got on!

I'm glad to be here! Every time I'm in Blacksburg VA visiting Virginia Tech, I make at least one stop at Shesha to have a smoke. After having an awful session at a local place in Alexandria VA, I decided to get a hookah of my own. Thanks to this forum, I chose a Mya Vortex. I had no idea what I was doing when I unpacked it. You guys here at HF came through again in a big way and in no time I was enjoying huge tasty clouds.

I look forward to actually participating now and contributing whatever I can.

Here's a pic of my Mya. Namor hoses, shown with a small phunnel bowl, and I powder coat so I did the stem in black chrome.

First of all wwelcome in to the forum, glad to have you.

Secondly, holy shit man that stem looks beautiful! GREAT job.

Thanks for the compliments! Sure, I'd love to do more hookahs! Chrome stems are fantastic to coat because they look awesome with candy (transparent) colors like the black chrome. I could also do multi-colors and I'm learning with the the airbrush, but I'm not skilled enough to do much detail at this point. Here's a closer pic.

Edited by LJ04

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...