Best Passion Fruit?

I've been trying many different flavors in the past couple of weeks but I am yet to try any passion fruit or guava flavored shisha.

As I love both fruits, I was looking for some suggestions as to which passion fruit or guava shisha I should try (except OG Tangiers due to the buzz tongue.gif )

thanks happy.gif

fusion guava is great with af bringing up a close second - i used to like the SB guava...then i tried fusion and the chemical taste of SB was too much for me to ignore

where are you at in PR? i have family in Quebradillas is why i ask...

QUOTE (antouwan @ Mar 27 2009, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fusion guava is great with af bringing up a close second - i used to like the SB guava...then i tried fusion and the chemical taste of SB was too much for me to ignore

where are you at in PR? i have family in Quebradillas is why i ask...

I'm from Bayamon but I'm currently in DC happy.gif

AF's Guava is actually pretty tasty. It smells/tastes like Kern's Guava Juice with a touch of Juniper. I prefer it with a mint mix.

QUOTE (MrMoodz @ Mar 27 2009, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AF's Guava is actually pretty tasty. It smells/tastes like Kern's Guava Juice with a touch of Juniper. I prefer it with a mint mix.

i agree -- AF guava is great with mint.

has anyone tried both starbuzz and AF guava? which one is stronger? i found the AF to be a good smoke but light on flavor