Are There Any Good Cleopatra Flavors?

I found a liquor store that sells 250s of cleopatra for 6 dollars. i was excited, but then i triend 3 flavors and they were absolute crap. I tried mint apple and grape. Im curious if there are any flavors out there that are any good, or if i should just give up on it.

I don't think I've ever heard of them mentioned before on the forums, so you may be the first person on the forums to ever see it. Make sure to write reviews in the review section.

QUOTE (SuburbanSmoker @ Mar 24 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I found a liquor store that sells 250s of cleopatra for 6 dollars. i was excited, but then i triend 3 flavors and they were absolute crap. I tried mint apple and grape. Im curious if there are any flavors out there that are any good, or if i should just give up on it.

Ive tried a bunch of this brand. the answer is a pretty simple "not really."

I had some of their stuff a few months ago, got a few 50's b/c they were 1.50 apiece and why not? Peach was decent, and coconut was surprisingly good... might say it's the best coconut I've had so far, not saying a whole lot but hey... it's something.

Overall it's a filler brand IMO, if you're smoking a lot and want something different, or are going through a lot of shisha at a party it's not a bad choice.

Edit: There may also be a difference in quality between the 50's and 250's... I've only had 50g's so beats me. Edited by AKammenzind

Tried some Cleopatra flavors (I did a couple of reviews in the review section I believe) and I didn't find a single decent one. And the price you've mentioned for that Cleopatra is a bit higher than what I pay for Nakhla locally - and Nakhla is waaaaay better than that.