Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TheSl0th

:(

i just broke two bowls in 3 days, and my last ones cracked... shit.

wow sloth that is just one of the saddest stories I have hear in a while.

Stories like that take me to my fantasy of a Titanium phunnel with replaceable ceramic linings for the insert of bowl....awww dreams.

...and Eric if you pull this off .... I don't need money just free bowls for me and my buddy TheSl0th!

you should get introduced to the fruit bowl. always a good substitute in your time of need if you dont have anything else available. adds a pretty damn good flavor too.

i like fruit bowls. never noticed extra flavor but they are good in those times you take your pipe somewhere and forget the bowl. and stuie, thats an awesome idea, i was also thinking of little protection inserts that go around the brim and bottom of the bowl so if it did fall it would have a cushion. meh who knows.

i wouldnt make a bowl out of foil. bigg disaster. i have exp unfortunantly

if you're anywhere near bradenton FL i'll swing one out to you this weekend.

ive managed to break 3 bowls in less then 1 second (knocked them off of a table onto a tile floor)

I share your feeling..FSU just got raped with no lube. sad.gif wallbash.gif

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Mar 20 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I share your feeling..FSU just got raped with no lube. sad.gif wallbash.gif

i just startled my roomates by laughing hella loud when i read that.

QUOTE (TheSl0th @ Mar 20 2009, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just broke two bowls in 3 days, and my last ones cracked... shit.

I'm the guy who breaks anything thats breakable, but I'm just ultra overservant around my lascivous hobby of hookah biggrin.gif

That does suck....my tangiers med. phunnel has a weird Very small chip (less then a MM) in the center...who knows.

Don't alternate hot / cold temps?

+1 for the fruit bowl. Easy to make and gets u out of a jam. Apples and Pears work well,, Bananas not so much smile.gif

QUOTE (Canon @ Mar 20 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ive managed to break 3 bowls in less then 1 second (knocked them off of a table onto a tile floor)

bruuuutal

QUOTE (Stuie @ Mar 20 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stories like that take me to my fantasy of a Titanium phunnel with replaceable ceramic linings for the insert of bowl....awww dreams.

...and Eric if you pull this off .... I don't need money just free bowls for me and my buddy TheSl0th!

if your talking about a titanium bowl with ceramic liners, id love to review it... for a free one.

QUOTE (TheSl0th @ Mar 21 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Mar 20 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if your talking about a titanium bowl with ceramic liners, id love to review it... for a free one.

by the way, i bought a mya non glazed bowl. it was awesome. had plenty of room for 50 grams. and smoked great. i was plesantly surprised.