Gas Mask Hookah - Smoking A Hookah Using A Desert Storm Gas Mask

Not my video but I thought this was really cool (cool looking at least!). Have any of you done this with a hookah? How do you set it up to a gas mask, and what is the technique?

Gas Mask Hookah - YouTube

BTW how do you embed a video? I tried by copying and pasting the embed code from youtube and it did not work on this forum :[ Edited by HellCat

QUOTE (hLx DrunK @ Mar 17 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have one and its not that great.
makes me all queezy i recommend not trying it

What kind of gas mask do you have?
And what do you have to do?
Run the hose through the filter and into your mouth, or you can inhale the smoke just by using the gas mask and not having to have the hose reach your mouth in order to do so?

That's actually me in the video. Just remove the filters and cut a hole in it. If you do try to go through the filter by cutting it the only thing you will achieve is death.

QUOTE (HellCat @ Mar 17 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (hLx DrunK @ Mar 17 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have one and its not that great.
makes me all queezy i recommend not trying it

What kind of gas mask do you have?
And what do you have to do?
Run the hose through the filter and into your mouth, or you can inhale the smoke just by using the gas mask and not having to have the hose reach your mouth in order to do so?

i bought one at my smoke shop.
its a hookah turned into a gas mask.

it was like 40 bucks waste of money

QUOTE (Tom16689 @ Mar 17 2009, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's actually me in the video. Just remove the filters and cut a hole in it. If you do try to go through the filter by cutting it the only thing you will achieve is death.

lol way to be optimistic

I forget what chemical's are in the filters, I don't really feel like going and checking the book I got with it right now. Seeing as it was in fact from desert storm it uses some nasty stuff in order to filter nerve gas.

Optimist? I've been called worse wink.gif

Edit: You need the hose, it wont be able to create enough suction to pull otherwise, even if you sealed off the rest of the masks respirator you might end up suffocating. Edited by Tom16689

QUOTE (HellCat @ Mar 17 2009, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one has answered my question though, does the hose have to go into your mouth, or you use the mask airtight-ness and just inhale?

Also hlx, why not just buy a mask off eBay?

I really need to not test the rules

QUOTE (hLx DrunK @ Mar 17 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one has answered my question though, does the hose have to go into your mouth, or you use the mask airtight-ness and just inhale?

I really need to not test the rules

lol for real lol thats funny smile.gif

What would be more practical than a gas mask would be a mask like fighter pilots use that just cover the nose and mouth. The only "advantage" if you want to call it that is being able to take hits via your nose. No real need to cover your entire face like that.... well, except for ugly people I guess wink.gif
Way too awkward for me to enjoy and I've learned to not be that insecure with being ugly. smile.gif

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Mar 17 2009, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What would be more practical than a gas mask would be a mask like fighter pilots use that just cover the nose and mouth. The only "advantage" if you want to call it that is being able to take hits via your nose. No real need to cover your entire face like that.... well, except for ugly people I guess wink.gif
Way too awkward for me to enjoy and I've learned to not be that insecure with being ugly. smile.gif

Would this work? Seems like it might be going overboard lol

eBay - Pilot helmet and oxygen mask

No hell, no extra holes. The ones on the sides are holes for the filters and the ones on the front are for the respirator.

It could work, but you couldn't strap it to your face, it's also 700 dollars.

• 1 month later...
You just inhale using the mask airtight-ness

QUOTE (click267 @ May 17 2009, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You just inhale using the mask airtight-ness

Christ no, read the thread!

QUOTE (ktang88 @ May 17 2009, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey tom can you actually take video and show how to make it please instead of writing the details cheers mate!

I can get a camera to make a video, but it's really not hard to just rig it up with an old hose. Do you have the same type of mask I do?