a grasshopper joke!

EsOva

so a grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender goes " ey, did you know we have a drink named after you?", and the grasshopper looks up at the bartender smiling and says " you guys have a drink named Larry?"

One day a string walks into a bar...the bartender says...we don't serve strings in here, so get out!The string leaves, walks around the corner and ties a knot in himself an then roughs up his ends to make the real fuzzy. He walks back in the bar and orders a drink...The bartender says aren't you that string I threw out of here?The string says: Nope, I am a frayed knot! (Afraid not)

Yeah, so anyways, a guy stumbles into a bar and says to the bartender"Give me a wild turkey."The bartender says "We don't got Wild Turkey""OH, yeah, I understand, that's OK...I'll have a-a a Wild Turkey" (Slurring)"Buddy, we don't got Wild Turkey. We got Jack, Jim, Seagram's and Maker's Mark, but no Wild Turkey.""Yeah, I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking...Ima idiot! Well, just let me have a Wild Turkey then."The bartender is absolutely overwraught and says "OK, if you can spell Wild Turkey, I'll give a you a free bottle of it."The man seems to sober up a little and says "W-I-L-D T-U-R-K-E-Y""No that's wrong.""No, I spelled it right.""You forgot the 'F'.""There's no F-in Wild Turkey!""That's what I've been trying to tell you!"

hahaha, that's an excellent joke, i heard it from my aunt just recently in a different form... but anyway,a pirate walks into a bar, and the bartender notices that he's got a steering wheel coming out of his waist.  "what's that doing there?" he asks the pirate. the pirate replies, "yarr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Lame bar jokes:

A skeleton walks into a bar. He orders a beer and a towel.

Two guys walk into a bar. The third one ducks.

A priest, a nun, and a Rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "What is this, some kind of a joke?"

Told you they were lame! I've got good ones, but they're inappropriate as hell!

• 3 weeks later...
I definitely don't drink Zima or Old English 40's. Believe me. I drink quality beer, not disgusting cheap malt liquor - and definitely not some fad like Zima. I appreciated quality liquor when I'm in the mood to stomach it. And well...if you want to buy it for me.Ahh, just like a typical woman...to go out to a bar and have the man pay.hahahaa... I wish I were that kind of woman. Too bad I actually pay for my drinks. I really oughtta work on that.

I drink Old E and my favorite beer is Miller High Life. I've also been known to drink King Cobra. On the other hand, I prefer single malt scotch and premium bourbons. The most I've been known to spend on a bottle of scotch (Before I went into business, of course) was $250. 

• 3 weeks later...
A mushroom walk into a bar and orders a drink the bartender says "im sorry we dont serve mushrooms in here" the mushroom "says why not?" The bartender replies "BECAUSE YOUR A FU**ING MUSHROOM!!" i mad up that joke when i was drunk, then heard someone tell one almost just like only crappy