Post your reviews below for Java Flavors. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with:

Java (flavor)

• 1 month later...
Java Watermellon Mint

Set up : Phunnel Bowl, CH instant lites, Mya Econo QT, Nammor Hose

Cut: Really juicy and on the fine side, a little less juicy than Starbuzz, but very reminiscant of it.

Smell: Mostly mint with a little hint of watermelon.

Smoke : Went for an hour with pretty large clouds.

Taste: for the first 30 minutes, good flavor, nice balance of mint and watermelon, not the strongest, but good. After that, stayed at the same level but this odd burnt taste, wasn't overwhelming, but enough to notice. I quit after an hour.

Overall: 6/10 I'll give it plus for having big clouds but the taste just isn't all that wonderful, good at the biginning, but it really tapers off. Still, I prefer this to starbuzz, at least it didn't color my base red...

Java Mango

Set up: Maya Econo QT, Phunnel Bowl, CH Quick Lites, Nammor Hose

Cut: Almost mushy...the guy who sold it to me told me it was because they put mango into it, I don't know how much i believe it but...eh...

Smell : Pretty good, not the best but good.

Smoke : Good sized clouds, definitely above average.

Taste: Same as my last experience with Java, about 30 minutes of good flavor, and then another 30 of a little burnt taste before i quit. Good fresh mango flavor, though I definitely like Nakhla better.

Overall: 7/10 I like it...but I like Nakhla better, the clouds are bigger but the flavor isn't quite as good.

• 10 months later...
Java Plum

Set up: Mya QT, Vortex Bowl, 3k Quick Lites

Cut: juicy juicy and juicy

Smell : smells really good. not plum as i remember them

Smoke : Good sized clouds, definitely above average.

Taste:taste like it smells again not sure it plum flavor but it is sweet and fruity
Overall: 7/10 I like it...but I like Nakhla better. save your money. $16.99 for 250gis not worth it.