Hookah Help! - Hose Adapter Broke

So I ordered this hookah in december from H-S and last night while putting in one of the hoses the adapter came off. sad.gif

I tried applying pressure to reinsert it but it wouldn't feel like it really fit back in. I tried smoking out of it but I couldn't really get much smoke out from either hose.

Have any of you had this experience? How could I fix this (seeing as I do not know nor have the equipment to weld - which was what first came to mind)? Should I contact H-S about this?

Also, for reference this is the hookah:

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/conf...p;idproduct=132

And I am attaching a pic of the part and the hole

Thanks

Just an update:

I e-mailed Ian from H-S last night and he got back to me a few minutes ago. He is sending me a UPS return label for me to send him back the hookah stem so he can fix it. So in the end they'll take care of fixing it and the shipping for no extra charge.

As always, great service from Hookah-Shisha

QUOTE (Boricua @ Mar 2 2009, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just an update:

I e-mailed Ian from H-S last night and he got back to me a few minutes ago. He is sending me a UPS return label for me to send him back the hookah stem so he can fix it. So in the end they'll take care of fixing it and the shipping for no extra charge.

Wow that is surprising.

They sent me a 3 hose chiller hookah that leaned more then the Leaning Tower of Pisa and had more leaks then you could count. I had plead my case on the phone for 40 minutes before they agreed to replace it.

QUOTE (voski @ Mar 2 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow that is surprising.

They sent me a 3 hose chiller hookah that leaned more then the Leaning Tower of Pisa and had more leaks then you could count. I had plead my case on the phone for 40 minutes before they agreed to replace it.

Are you a frequent customer? I recently ordered a Mya hookah through them so I'm guessing that could've helped.

How long ago was that? Maybe they have improved their customer service since. I've only been buying online since last October but most of my purchases have been through H-S.

QUOTE (Boricua @ Mar 2 2009, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just an update:

Wow that is surprising.

Had a similar experience. I wore them down and eventually we reached a reasonable and fairly equitable solution. I was happy with it in the end.

QUOTE (Boricua @ Mar 2 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow that is surprising.

Are you a frequent customer? I recently ordered a Mya hookah through them so I'm guessing that could've helped.

How long ago was that? Maybe they have improved their customer service since. I've only been buying online since last October but most of my purchases have been through H-S.

Ugh this was a long time ago maybe like over a year. But still it was a shitty experience. Plus when they shipped me the new hookah they left out some of purge valves and hose ports so I couldn't even use the new one.