Troubles With Mnh

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ALWAYS pick usps when i order from mnh, and i get the package 2 days after i get the email that it has been shipped. i hate fedex, which is unfortunately one of the reasons i avoid hookah company cuz they only use fedex. Like it was said, once mnh ships it out it's really out of their controll.

QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 25 2009, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If i do not recieve my package. I do not have to pay for it. Whether it be FedEx's fault or not. I will not be responsible. Tarik chose MNH to ship for him and they did a lowsy job. It is not my fault. He was the one that gave it to FedEx not me. Do not in anyway say i should take the loss if it is indeed stolen Soldier. Put yourself in my position

Sounds like the typical whiner.

Fedex won't even take a missing report for 2 weeks unless it is 2 day or less shipment.

WHere does the online tracking say it is?

QUOTE (TheScotsman @ Feb 26 2009, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 25 2009, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If i do not recieve my package. I do not have to pay for it. Whether it be FedEx's fault or not. I will not be responsible. Tarik chose MNH to ship for him and they did a lowsy job. It is not my fault. He was the one that gave it to FedEx not me. Do not in anyway say i should take the loss if it is indeed stolen Soldier. Put yourself in my position

Sounds like the typical whiner.

Fedex won't even take a missing report for 2 weeks unless it is 2 day or less shipment.

WHere does the online tracking say it is?

Delivered on Monday.

You know, to not get in contact with a vendor and trying to figure out what happened, BEFORE flaming them in a forum is the action of a twit.

It sounds like your next post is about to be how your neighbor/room mate poached your order from MNH!

The OP said something about a glitch that allowed you to get free shipping?

Possibly when you weren't supposed to be getting free shipping?

And you still complained?

Have you even gone out and checked if your package is outside your door?

Still, Frost, you are one of the most entertaining posters ever, there is always drama when you post anything lol

QUOTE (MN Hookah @ Feb 26 2009, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 26 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fedex says it has just been picked up at MNH......

Check your email with the new tracking , The original label was destroyed during shipping somehow so i guess they taped on a new label and it was deliverd and signed for on the 23rd.

SIGNED FOR? HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW IT WAS THERE WHEN YOU SIGNED FOR IT!!!!!

This reminds me of a famous quote by Eistein: "Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I can assure you mine are still greater".
Problems are very relative to everyones individual situations and life experiences has a direct influence on what people perceive as real problems. Most of us wish this was the worst kind of thing that happens to us all week.

I empathize with frustration but you draw a fine line on questioning someones dignity with a thread like this. How you react to a negative situation usually says more about you than the situation.
But we've all over-reacted and how you treat somebody even when they are in the wrong says alot about others as well. Try not to ever set yourself up to owe and apology but when you owe one be quick and sincere to step up and do it.
Bottom line is don't let little shit get you worked up... wait for the really bad stuff and then raise some real hell! ARRRRRRR!!!

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Feb 26 2009, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This reminds me of a famous quote by Eistein: "Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I can assure you mine are still greater".
Problems are very relative to everyones individual situations and life experiences has a direct influence on what people perceive as real problems. Most of us wish this was the worst kind of thing that happens to us all week.

I empathize with frustration but you draw a fine line on questioning someones dignity with a thread like this. How you react to a negative situation usually says more about you than the situation.
But we've all over-reacted and how you treat somebody even when they are in the wrong says alot about others as well. Try not to ever set yourself up to owe and apology but when you owe one be quick and sincere to step up and do it.
Bottom line is don't let little shit get you worked up... wait for the really bad stuff and then raise some real hell! ARRRRRRR!!!

Word