Troubles With Mnh

I placed an order last friday and it was over 100 dollars so i got free shipping. There was a glitch on the site and it said free shipping for 100 dollars. So anyway, Tarik sent it through FedEx and i have yet to get it after all these business days. Tarik said i would get it within a week, but i did not get it. I was planning to give my cousin that came from california a tin of Blue Mist, but i guess thats not happening.. I'm not saying this is Tarik's fault, but he did say it would come by the end of last week. This is very upsetting for me. This is my first experience with MNH. I hope i get my package soon. I invited people to my hookah party saturday hoping to be able to try all the different shisha's i bought, but i don't know if i'll have to cancel the party now.

I ordered

2 starbuzz blue mist

1 starbuzz citris mint

1 AF Esk Apple

1 Tangiers Blueberry

1 Tangiers Blue Gumball

1 Tangiers Lucid K Cherry

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive NEVER had a problem with mnh. theyve always been pretty on top of the ball. if you got a notification from fedex that it was enroute, then its not their fault, its just fedex being slow as usual. If you havent gotten a tracking number, i would suggest getting in contact with them, but as i said before they are pretty stand up guys.

Have you checked the tracking number? Or contacted Tarik?

Maybe you made a mistake on your address, or Fedex can't locate you so they are holding it until they find your address.

When I ordered my first time from MNH they couldn't locate my street address so they had to hold it at the post office, it could be something similar.

Again, as it says above, i dont blame Tarik, but he said it would come in a week. And also, it says in transit and i have a tracking number. Its been in transit for 8 business days.....no progress...hasnt even gotten to the FedEx center in New York

I would say it's likely a delay with FedEx. I cant think of any reason other than damages that the package would be stuck for that long.

BTW: Call 1800GOFEDEX and talk to them. You can refuse shipment because it's insured and get the full amount of what it's worth back if the package is damaged. Edited by Bulldog_916

QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 26 2009, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, as it says above, i dont blame Tarik, but he said it would come in a week. And also, it says in transit and i have a tracking number. Its been in transit for 8 business days.....no progress...hasnt even gotten to the FedEx center in New York

if its not tarik's fault then why is this thread called "troubles with mnh"? it should be "troubles with fedex".
tarik did his job just fine. he got your order together and shipped it. its not up to him when it comes to delivery times. he can only guess from previous experiences with the courier.

MNH is no longer involved once the package gets accepted by FexEx. Another thing to keep in mind is that postal theft (within the organization) does happen from time to time. It's quite possible that the package got stolen, or even misplaced/misrouted somewhere.

My packages from MNH get to Canada in normally 3 or 4 business days tops. Your issue is with FedEx.

well the problem is that i ordered my shisha and it has not arrived ontime. This is in no way my fault and this is my first time dealing with MNH. Its understandable that you guys had good experiences with tarik, but the bottom line is i do not have my package as of now and it has been 8 business days. I should not have to deal with the problem with FedEx. The bottom line is that i need my order because it has been 8+ days

Why should you not have to deal with the problem with Fedex, but Tarik should? He sold you the product, packaged it, and shipped it to the address you gave him. What more can he do? Drive it to your house himself? The "bottom line" is that you are the one that needs to deal with Fedex because you are the one that wants the package.

These things happen with online shopping, and when dealing with a fair company like MNH it is almost always a problem on the end of the shipper that the seller has no control over whatsoever. If you want to avoid things like this shop at your local store, if you want the selection and options of online shopping you will have to deal with the shipping companies, and any problems that come with them.

Although it is not MNH's fault I'm sure they intended 100% to get you your package on time, and they did all they could to do that, what more could you ask?

Like everyone's saying this is fedex's issue.... Once Fedex picks it up it's not like there is anything Tarik can do to make sure it gets to you, it's up to Fedex, and you need to call Fedex to resolve this issue not slam on a vendor who's completed his part of the transaction.

See thats where you went wrong. You went and got Starbuzz and Tangiers in the same box....you put the peak of Awesome(tangiers) with the peak of crap(starbuzz) in the same box. It caused a serious destabilization in the space time continuum and imploded and rejected the box to a parallel universe where horrible shit like that will fly.

Hahaha. If tarik did put it in the mail and you do have a tracking number then it is FedEx's fault. Did you actually try calling them up with the tracking number to see what is up?

If i do not recieve my package. I do not have to pay for it. Whether it be FedEx's fault or not. I will not be responsible. Tarik chose MNH to ship for him and they did a lowsy job. It is not my fault. He was the one that gave it to FedEx not me. Do not in anyway say i should take the loss if it is indeed stolen Soldier. Put yourself in my position

QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 26 2009, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If i do not recieve my package. I do not have to pay for it. Whether it be FedEx's fault or not. I will not be responsible. Tarik chose MNH to ship for him and they did a lowsy job. It is not my fault. He was the one that gave it to FedEx not me. Do not in anyway say i should take the loss if it is indeed stolen Soldier. Put yourself in my position

your logic is waaaay off, bro.
fedex is a reputable courier but no business is ever perfect. mistakes do happen. this mistake is fedex's fault. you really need to stop pointing the finger at tarik. im sure if tarik was psychic and knew this was going to happen then he would've shipped with another courier.

Go read the terms of service that every online seller has that you agreed to before buying online and try to tell me that again.

You will receive your package. There is no doubt about that, but blaming MNH for Fedex not getting it to you on time is not fair.

Bash Fedex all you want for this happening, and if MNH does ever in the future not hold up their end of a transaction in any way, bash them. BUT, it is not fair for you to give a business a bad name for something completely out of their control. Edited by soldier92

QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 26 2009, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your thought process is flawed.

Have you called FEDEX?

Have you spoken to Tarik about the the matter, asking him to call FEDEX?

If not then this thread should be closed because you are expecting MNH to make sure that every package is received by the receiver on time. If there is a problem you need to try to resolve it before talking about not paying and such.

QUOTE (SmokinMoose @ Feb 25 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 26 2009, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your thought process is flawed.

Have you called FEDEX?

Have you spoken to Tarik about the the matter, asking him to call FEDEX?

If not then this thread should be closed because you are expecting MNH to make sure that every package is received by the receiver on time. If there is a problem you need to try to resolve it before talking about not paying and such.

TRUTH!!! Plus no one is telling you to take a loss and not pay for something, everyones telling you to call Fedex and try to resolve this issue though. If the package never shows up then you have every right not to pay, but you've at least got to try to work things out first not just bitch on here and snap your fingers and expect everything to resolve itself. Give Fedex and Tarik a call and I'm sure this will all get worked out quickly.

I asked tarik to call FedEx for a response and they said they would contact him back in 24 hours. As of now it has been 48 and they have still not contacted Tarik. I am not saying this is Tarik's fault. All i am saying is i should not have to deal with FedEx's mistakes because i did not choose that courier to send it to me

QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 25 2009, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I asked tarik to call FedEx for a response and they said they would contact him back in 24 hours. As of now it has been 48 and they have still not contacted Tarik. I am not saying this is Tarik's fault. All i am saying is i should not have to deal with FedEx's mistakes because i did not choose that courier to send it to me

So basically all your saying is that Tarik did his part and now the ball is in Fedex's court. In the time you've spent talking about this on here you could have called Fedex and been done with this....

I understand where you are coming from but I do not think you are handling the situation correctly. MNH has not done anything wrong and this post is negative attention for them. This post should be closed and you should keep your personal dealing with MNH between MNH and you. If MNH refused to help you or if they made the mistake then I think you should make a post about it. But as far as I can tell they are cooperating with you. Also the only advice you have gotten from this thread is to call the number that bulldog posted. If you really want your package that bad YOU need to call fedex not Tarik.

You all are being quite harsh on Frost. However MNH is a reputable dealer whatever you're thinking dont think that they did anything on purpose. However they may have been a mixup with FedEX and thats why your package may be getting slow to you or even (hopefully not) lost.

Even that may be the case I am sure MNH will still take care of you.

Everyone needs to relax and give frost a break, I know all of you would be shitting your pants too if you waited this long on a 100+ dollar order.

P.S.

Do your buisness talking over the phone its much easier to get things settled. E-Mailing questions doesn't seem help at all when it comes to circumstances like this. Edited by newjacksm

Guys, sorry, but I have to agree with frost on this one.

before anybody kills me let me state this: I love MNH, have ordered from them, and know tarik and company take great care of us here. That said, nobody is above mistakes/problems from time to time. just because its one of our 'favorite' vendors does not mean that they cant be in the wrong at some point.

If Frost doesnt get his package from fedex(i think he will) then i woudl fully expect mnh to make good on it by sending him a follow up package. I would actually be shocked if mnh didnt. he's right, they chose fedex and just because the package is in fedex's hands doesnt mean mnh is above reproach here.

btw frost, can you pm me the tracking number? i would like to see something (i believe you say its been as long as it has, but i know a trick or two about fedex) smile.gif

on a side note: i recently shipped somebody roughly 20 bottles of rare/htf beer... at point during shipping a bottle broke! what did fedex do? they opened the box, saw i was illegally shipping a shit ton of beer, took out the broken beer, and continued shipment! HOORAY fedex!