Glass Hookah Stem

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man, yea you should come check it out sometime for sure.

QUOTE (blastoffbrett @ Feb 20 2009, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Truly a work of art., I have always been interested in glass work. I live in Akron which isn't too far from Cleveland I'd love to check it out sometime.

QUOTE (poncho @ Feb 20 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thank you, does anyone sell just the hose material? i can make the mouth pieces, handles, and the other end with the rubber piece, and i could make the hose connections glass on glass, once i get rolling

You might want to email the owners of Nazarhookah.com and see if they'll give you the specs for a glass hose tip so you can sell it through them.

QUOTE (poncho @ Feb 20 2009, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can you please shoot me an email ponchojake@gmail.com that way i we can talk privately about it.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Feb 20 2009, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd carry them in my hookah lounge. Keep me posted please.

wow YOU got talent.... Ive seen another blower make a hookah for a shop before but Ures blows it away

I personally would be interested in a hose tip and I am sure other would be also.... because with glass hose tips Ive seen, they have a way bigger mouth opening for more pull

but awesome work man Edited by trivial

Oh.. one tip, I'd suggest fabricating some sort of purge valve. I didn't notice it until now that there's no purge.

I'm not sure how one would be made, though. Especially if it were glass. Maybe just a hole in the heart and plug it with a rubber plug until ready to purge.

yea ill make one with a purge type of spout, i could make a tube or hole on the other side, and then make a solid stopper fitting for it that way you could just lift it out when you want to clear it! nice

Great Job man.. I Love the look... I know I want one and I may have others that will be interested as well. I will shoot you a pm with my info.. Also looking to start a lounge and if so... I may ask for a large order

I will definitely buy one for myself (screw the shipping costs!) and am interested in distributing them on the russian market (there's a big one for hookahs here) if you'll go into production. That's a masterpiece!

If you make an all-clear hookah (clear glass base, stem, tray, bowl, hose ends, clear hose tubing), or perhaps with a blue tint it will look so sweet! I'd call it the Ice Queen. smile.gif