*official* Mya Acrylic Order Thread

SixPackSunday

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Dylank0010 @ Sep 4 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think it's unreasonable to want our money back. I have nothing against SPS but he took the "risk," even though no MF rules were broken IMO, and lost out.

Well I disagree, we all took the risk. So we have no right to whine about us losing out when we sent our money knowing the risks. There was nothing against MF rules occurring but it just took one word to violate the rules.

It's not entirely unreasonable to want the money back, but it is unreasonable to blame SPS for any part of it.

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Sep 5 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Dylank0010 @ Sep 4 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think it's unreasonable to want our money back. I have nothing against SPS but he took the "risk," even though no MF rules were broken IMO, and lost out.

Well I disagree, we all took the risk. So we have no right to whine about us losing out when we sent our money knowing the risks. There was nothing against MF rules occurring but it just took one word to violate the rules.

It's not entirely unreasonable to want the money back, but it is unreasonable to blame SPS for any part of it.

I don't blame him for anything. I blame whoever mentioned tobacco in their comments section when they sent him money.

Now, If you don't have money tied up in this, shut the fuck up. Hows that for direct and to the point. The only people who should be running their mouths in this topic are those who are directly involved with having their money tied up in this shit. SPS collected the money, he is ultimately responsible for it.

• 3 weeks later...
Fair enough Dylank, I may have mis-understood you

QUOTE (mushrat @ Sep 7 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, If you don't have money tied up in this, shut the fuck up. Hows that for direct and to the point. The only people who should be running their mouths in this topic are those who are directly involved with having their money tied up in this shit. SPS collected the money, he is ultimately responsible for it.

Little harsh there mush and since he and I were the most recent two talking and both have money involved who then are you referring to currently?
I disagree about him being completely responsible, he made no guarantees but everyone forked over money in anticipation ($100 laptops anyone?) even he said it was kind of shaky a few times but no one blinked. People choosing to spend their money on a iffy situation then complaining about it, in excess, is ridiculous. Plain and simple.

• 4 years later...