*official* Mya Acrylic Order Thread

SixPackSunday

OK kids this is the skinny.

You can get a Mya Acrylic, all parts/toys/accessories included, still in the original box, for $26 to your door.

Shipping is the biggest cost factor on these, as well as P**P** fees. I also have to consider the fees when I go to pay the guy I'm buying these from.

if you want one send money to ezgo58 AT hotmail DOT com

DO NOT:
mention hookah/tobacco/shisha in your payment.
mention HookahForum.com in your email

DO:
include a mailing address if different from your p**p** mailing address
Include your screenname followed by 'From HF'

MORE THAN ONE:
2 Myas will be $40 to your door.
PM me for quotes on more than two.

this is the cheapest your ever going to find a mya mini unless its used. I have owned one before and they smoke like absolute champs. I'll be picking up a couple for myself as well. you can beat these guys to hell and they will still smoke great. also an easy option to add a second hose port if you want to do that at a later time.

START SENDING PAYMENT KIDS! I'll let this run until payments drops off significantly, then close it and make the payment. this will also be open to other forums.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh right. color options.

i expect them to ALL be blue. he only has blue and green. i figure most people will want blue over green, and i'm not going to ask him to break up pallets over me.

paymetn received obey

1. Ryno *pending payment*
2. Obey *paid*

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Feb 19 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
paymetn received obey

2. Obey *paid*

Well saturday theres a big order coming in here, and Mike wants to shoot some pool and smoke hookah, so we may come up saturday and i can give ya the money then.

QUOTE (ryno @ Feb 19 2009, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Feb 19 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
paymetn received obey

2. Obey *paid*

Well saturday theres a big order coming in here, and Mike wants to shoot some pool and smoke hookah, so we may come up saturday and i can give ya the money then.

sounds good. i work saturday lunch, but should be home around 4-430 if that works for you guys?

Give me a few days to hassle my friends to see who want's one. I'm leaving for the beach at 6AM tommorrow morning so I prolly won't check back in with my order til mid next week but I'll defintley be getting at least one.

i do ships to the canadas.

pp only. canada i think is 36 shipped via the flat rates.

it'll be usps

for two its 55

for one its 41

not spam at all.

anybody who wants to post up here looking for people to split on shipping with in their area is more than welcome.

yea. i'll stop taking orders when money stops coming in at the rate it has. this will be open till at least friday though i would think.