Drabin

SixPackSunday

well, i've done various trades with pooky before....

one time he event sent me damn near a whole kilo of tang on the the knowledge that 'i would get him back somehow'. it was well over a month before he got anything in return. huge props to him for that.

but he's in on the box pass i'm running, and seriously he is SLOW. holding us up be well over two weeks now.

heres a list of things likely to take place before he mails the box pass to Wade:

- the return of jesus
- end of the world in 2012(According to the myan calendar)
- a new president takes office
- i get off of house arrest
- reruns of 'seinfeld' start on nick at nite
- the narnia movie series is completed
- miley cyrus is allowed to legally drink

trade at your own risk, just never use the phrase 'no rush' with this guy!

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Feb 16 2009, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
- i get off of house arrest

We all know thats NEVER gonna happen lol...But seriously logan i dont think its a big deal hes kept me updated on whats happening and if your in that big of a rush ill just throw my shit in there and mail it back out the day i get it. Its just a pass i understand you want it cuz youve been waiting a long time. So have i but pooky is our friend and im gonna cut him slack. There are worse things then having to wait a week.

its mostly a joke wade. i've really been wanting to give him shit over it for a while. i could actually care less when it gets here. its an excuse to give pooky hell.

sweet! you guys may beat the mini's here after all!

and wade, just throw about half of your 'inventory' in there for me ok? smile.gif

and yea pooky, if you took that trader review as a seriously negative one please dont. it was a joke. i was bored.

i get bored easily. you know this!

deal!

flat rates are my friend?