Scalliwag's Cherokee Herbal Shisha

YEE HAW! Just pre-ordered =) I'm so looking forward to this, my GF always gets very concerned cause hookah is tobacco, so this will definitely help ease her worries there. Anyways, I ordered some JD. I may order more too but not sure for now. I wish I still lived in Texas so I could go to the hookahstock, hope you guys have alot of fun =). Also, a new video game comes out on the 4th so I hope to get this stuff in time to smoke while I play, looking forward to March now =)

-Z

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Zyram @ Feb 18 2009, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YEE HAW! Just pre-ordered =) I'm so looking forward to this, my GF always gets very concerned cause hookah is tobacco, so this will definitely help ease her worries there. Anyways, I ordered some JD. I may order more too but not sure for now. I wish I still lived in Texas so I could go to the hookahstock, hope you guys have alot of fun =). Also, a new video game comes out on the 4th so I hope to get this stuff in time to smoke while I play, looking forward to March now =)

-Z

YAY!!! I will check with Tarik and see if you were the first. Whoever that was will get a little sumthin extra in their stocking but they won't know until they look in it wink.gif

QUOTE (Dreamer_1969 @ Feb 18 2009, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
count me in for a pre-order

WOOT!

QUOTE (redjako @ Feb 18 2009, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Direct link / code?

I'll review a tub, pitch it to our local shisha shop (which loves the tangiers and phunnels, sells coals to the hookah shop).

Oops, I guess that would help wink.gif Link= http://mnhookahs.com/product_info.php?cPat...products_id=250
discount code is "hookahforum" but that does not come up until just before you check out so be looking for the box to type that in.

QUOTE (isis @ Feb 18 2009, 04:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
id love to try this ,,, any chanse any will get to australia lol ?

Sure, if some vendors contact me. Same with U.K. or ? Tarik may ship there. Whoever orders from there I would think a bulk order would be the only way to make it cost effective.

Hey-o Scalliwag
I saw the vids and this product seems amazing!! props to you and your creativity!!!!
I'm considering a preorder but just have a couple of questions. Is this the final recipe or do you anticipate changes to it? How easy is heat management (does it burn easy or never burn)? Of the two flavors, which is your personal favorite? smile.gif

Thanks

popcorn

Alright, I'm going to throw a name into the ring.

How about "Danser de Lafayette", it means, based on my internet searchers, Dancing with Lafayette.

This is a reference to Marquis De Lafayette, the French aristocrat who came to America during the revolutionary war and served with our military. He was also good friends with Washington. This hits on the mingling of cultures aspect but with a little something else.

You could put the "Melange de herbes" underneath it.

Let me know what you think...I've got nothing but time to try and find a better name. haha

QUOTE (Stuie @ Feb 18 2009, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meeting Scalli on Friday to smoke out with the creator himself!

...come on you know your all jealous!

Yes, Stuie will be the third person to have smoked it unless any more friends come over first.

QUOTE (popcornkid06 @ Feb 18 2009, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey-o Scalliwag
I saw the vids and this product seems amazing!! props to you and your creativity!!!!
I'm considering a preorder but just have a couple of questions. Is this the final recipe or do you anticipate changes to it? How easy is heat management (does it burn easy or never burn)? Of the two flavors, which is your personal favorite? smile.gif

Thanks

popcorn

Well, if I can make any of them better you bet I'd change it. I am happy with the results so far though. Heat management is super easy. I think I posted a reply to that earlier in depth on rotating the coals out and all. Of the three flavors JD Black label. I love the smell of the real JD black label though.

QUOTE (ColibriDon @ Feb 18 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright, I'm going to throw a name into the ring.

How about "Danser de Lafayette", it means, based on my internet searchers, Dancing with Lafayette.

This is a reference to Marquis De Lafayette, the French aristocrat who came to America during the revolutionary war and served with our military. He was also good friends with Washington. This hits on the mingling of cultures aspect but with a little something else.

You could put the "Melange de herbes" underneath it.

Let me know what you think...I've got nothing but time to try and find a better name. haha

Hmmm.... we are gonna have to make a thread, get names and take votes to narrow them down and then the final vote of the final three.

QUOTE (smokeytheclown @ Feb 18 2009, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just pre ordered. Vanilla Raspberry Mint, here we come. It'll be like a candy store in my mouth without the cavities! Praise free enterprise! Hail Capitalism!!! laugh.gif

Eric, we love you, but you may have competition Tomcat.gif .

Naw, Eric has his stuff and it is great. There will always be peeps loyal to him. He makes great stuff. I'm just a wuss and feel like I'm falling after a few pulls. I still have not tried Lucid yet but I'm gonna. I still need variety too ya know?

QUOTE (echotc @ Feb 18 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JD BLACK LABEL!!!! wow

I'm definitely putting in a pre-order, I just have to choose which I'm going to get

If ya like JD I would def go with that.

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Feb 18 2009, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey-o Scalliwag

Thanks

popcorn

Well, if I can make any of them better you bet I'd change it. I am happy with the results so far though. Heat management is super easy. I think I posted a reply to that earlier in depth on rotating the coals out and all. Of the three flavors JD Black label. I love the smell of the real JD black label though.

Awesome - since I looked at mnh site, another flavor popped up haha but I'm not really a JD kind of girl so I ordered vanilla raspberry mint along with some other misc stuff

Also, yeah, I went back and looked at the earlier pages and I somehow missed the part about the coals. Thanks again

QUOTE (popcornkid06 @ Feb 18 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Feb 18 2009, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey-o Scalliwag

Thanks

popcorn

Awesome - since I looked at mnh site, another flavor popped up haha but I'm not really a JD kind of girl so I ordered vanilla raspberry mint along with some other misc stuff

Also, yeah, I went back and looked at the earlier pages and I somehow missed the part about the coals. Thanks again

Thanks! I knew girly flavors would be a hit! ARRRRR!!!!!

QUOTE (Matt-641 @ Feb 18 2009, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just pre-ordered some vanilla/raspberry/pepermint. Thanks for offering this to us!

OOPS!!! Ummmmm disregard that least comment Matt! ohmy.gif

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 18 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
w00t im bout to order vanilla/rasp/mint! im kinda poor so i can't pick up the other 2 sadly. Thanks again scalli man ARRRRRR!!!

well at least you're getting the girly flavor for Ms. Pimp right? wink.gif ( see why I suck in sales? sad.gif )

Thanks for the support guys and gals (was gunna say "wenches" but I'm workin on better sales skills wink.gif ) Hopefully it lives up to your greatest expectations! Maybe my goofy ass will do you proud!

Really thinking about ordering some vanilla/rasp/pep pending reviews. Will probably pick it up next time I need to restock. Hope it's still there.

I know you can't disclose what you use in the shisha, however, my boyfriend is in the military and apparently there are some substances that are legal in the U.S. that he can get kicked out of the navy for smoking, such as salvia.

I just wanted to make sure that he would be able to smoke this shisha

Tabitha

QUOTE (echotc @ Feb 18 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know you can't disclose what you use in the shisha, however, my boyfriend is in the military and apparently there are some substances that are legal in the U.S. that he can get kicked out of the navy for smoking, such as salvia.

Tabitha

Along these lines, I'm curious about "certification" or something regarding tobacco less stuff for Tobacco banned hookah bars biggrin.gif

Good luck Scall, Ima order a tub biggrin.gif

QUOTE (echotc @ Feb 18 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tabitha

Dang Tab to be honest I don't know the answer to that. If there is a list of herbs that are restricted I'd be happy to look. I can tell you that Salvia is not one mainly because I've not heard of it. If you or anyone knows of a list I am glad to review and I will be honest if something is in there he needs to stay away from. Fair enough?

QUOTE (Jeff_T @ Feb 18 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just pre-ordered myself a birthday present, a mini-glass phunnel and some Scalli JD. Can't wait to try this, woot!

Cool JT!!! I think mine is the mini-glass phunnel but I'm not sure. Smokes great and looks hot and sassy smile.gif

QUOTE (inino @ Feb 18 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Scalli, i have a question. What does this stuff smell like? I imagine it just smells like normal shisha in the mixture, but how about the smoke? I mean does it smell like regular smoke, or like you are burning a bowl of oregano lol?

Well you are in luck because Christian (Z2G) just left about 15 minutes ago and has a second opinion coming up for you guys. Plus we got video. The video is still downloading and there is possibility when I would go back in the house to get shit he was smack-talking to the cam behind my back sad.gif Since so many liked the girlie shit we smoked that. Hehe.
So I'm making a video in 10 minute lengths of the entire session all the way to where I effed it up with too much coal.
Christian tried to tell me it was still smoking good but the coals were looking way small to me. sad.gif
Up until that point it was really rockin.
He's a cool dude too. We drove over to my possible business venture afterwards and had a great time. He lives really close it turns out so we'll get to hang often.

QUOTE (redjako @ Feb 18 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (echotc @ Feb 18 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tabitha

Along these lines, I'm curious about "certification" or something regarding tobacco less stuff for Tobacco banned hookah bars biggrin.gif

Good luck Scall, Ima order a tub biggrin.gif

Again, I don't know diddlysquat in that area either. It probably sounds lame but I bought all the test stuff from local sources and I ordered bulk from online sources. Some stuff was easier to find than others but it was all readily available. So the best I got is a "Scout's Honor" ohmy.gif
If there is anything like that I'm sure I'll find out. I am motivated to work through anything like that.
Ooh, the vid has processed. Lemme get to work... no rest for the wicked..... explains while I'm always tired wink.gif