Shisha Pif

SixPackSunday

not a lot of offense meant in those posts friend. believe me I have been scolded more than once on more than one forum for jumping in to things a little too fast. After being around them for a while I understand why.

not to be mean, but let me break this down for you:
-nobody here knows you
-all internet forums are full of people out looking to get something quick and dissapear
-the rules WERE clearly stated in the OP
-its common courtesy to post an intro thread on any forum. i know several that you cant post until you have made an intro thread.

while you may be the most genuine guy in the world, and i truly hope you are, making 33% of your posts on a forum looking for somebody to send you something on just your word raises a couple of red flags to anybody. especially when you havnt taken the time to do the simple things like filling out a profile or any of that. just makes it look more like your not here for the long run.

again, really not trying to be rude in this post, but trying to give you an idea of why you got the response. theres a ton of ways to 'contribute' to the community that do not involve the PIF. make a review or two, share you input, that kind of thing.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see the problem. He's asking someone else for their list, he's not trying to put up his list out of turn. Unless you're afraid that he will send disappearing tobacco which will vanish once he receives his shipment then what's the problem? I think some people do enjoy flaming for the sake of flaming and there is probably some of that going on here as far as I can tell. He wants someone to post their list, so that he can send them something not the vice versa. Everybody should take a chill pill.

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Mar 8 2009, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not a lot of offense meant in those posts friend. believe me I have been scolded more than once on more than one forum for jumping in to things a little too fast. After being around them for a while I understand why.

-nobody here knows you
-all internet forums are full of people out looking to get something quick and dissapear
-its common courtesy to post an intro thread on any forum. i know several that you cant post until you have made an intro thread.

while you may be the most genuine guy in the world, and i truly hope you are, making 33% of your posts on a forum looking for somebody to send you something on just your word raises a couple of red flags to anybody. especially when you havnt taken the time to do the simple things like filling out a profile or any of that. just makes it look more like your not here for the long run.

again, really not trying to be rude in this post, but trying to give you an idea of why you got the response. theres a ton of ways to 'contribute' to the community that do not involve the PIF. make a review or two, share you input, that kind of thing.

this really shows how distorted your thought really is....
i am not asking for free shisha!! you obviously dont understand your own game
im looking to contribute to the community. i am not looking for free shisha, i would have to send first. it doesnt matter no one here knows me, ive had plenty of good convos in the chat, and no one cared that they didnt know me. your fact about some forums not allowing you to post is irrelevant as it is not a rule on THIS forum. i am not looking for someone to send me free shisha. DID I MENTION IM NOT LOOKING FOR FREE SHISHA AND THEN PLANNING ON DISAPPEARING?! An1m is dead on with his post, i really do appreciate you sticking up for a newer member...shows what kind of person you are. Also, SPS this will be my last post in here that isnt about the shisha pif. this is the shisha pif thread, not the flame the new guy for his shortcomings. you should know to stay on topic seeing as you seem to believe your high and mighty. one more time sps, did i mention im not looking for free shisha.
ps im not looking for free shisha
pps im not looking for free shisha

QUOTE (bobmartin94 @ Mar 9 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Mar 8 2009, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-nobody here knows you

this really shows how distorted your thought really is....
i am not asking for free shisha!! you obviously dont understand your own game
im looking to contribute to the community. i am not looking for free shisha, i would have to send first. it doesnt matter no one here knows me, ive had plenty of good convos in the chat, and no one cared that they didnt know me. your fact about some forums not allowing you to post is irrelevant as it is not a rule on THIS forum. i am not looking for someone to send me free shisha. DID I MENTION IM NOT LOOKING FOR FREE SHISHA AND THEN PLANNING ON DISAPPEARING?! An1m is dead on with his post, i really do appreciate you sticking up for a newer member...shows what kind of person you are. Also, SPS this will be my last post in here that isnt about the shisha pif. this is the shisha pif thread, not the flame the new guy for his shortcomings. you should know to stay on topic seeing as you seem to believe your high and mighty. one more time sps, did i mention im not looking for free shisha.
ps im not looking for free shisha
pps im not looking for free shisha

you realize that he could have easily been talking about Z2G? anyone can screw the system over by posting their list before they post a dc number, and then going back and saying that they cant ship the stuff, or they never ship the shisha...not just you. you need to calm down, i dont think he meant any offense.

QUOTE (K1024 @ Mar 11 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you realize that he could have easily been talking about Z2G? anyone can screw the system over by posting their list before they post a dc number, and then going back and saying that they cant ship the stuff, or they never ship the shisha...not just you. you need to calm down, i dont think he meant any offense.

^exactly. i'm not trying to be cruel or mean here. Believe the cigar forums I belong to have at any given time roughly 5-15 pay it forward/make a wish threads going. Like I said, nothing personal, but at least once a month of every forum somebody comes in and 'will send theirs first' on a pif/maw and immediately posts their list and then never sends what they were supposed to. they just take what was sent to them and dissapear. We know what 'signs' to look for anymore on people that do this and believe me the number one red flag is somebody who doesnt do near anything on the forum except for posting in a thread where they would get something.

somebody just did this on roughly 4 pifs on a forum i'm on before anybody realized what he was doing.

i understand this game quite well. I know, I started it. I'm trying to protect this game, as well as the members of the forum.

take your time, you'll get in on this game sooner or later. its not going to end in a week.
nothing personal, but I am trying to protect the integrity of the forum.

alright its been a long time, echo did you ever get a package? i guess 12 days isnt that long, but yeah it should have been there by now...

i say if echo responds saying she didnt get it then someone else should claim Z2G spot...tell me if im overstepping my role in this, but i have to thnik that this guy forgot or isnt going to do it anymore..

QUOTE (K1024 @ Mar 15 2009, 02:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
alright its been a long time, echo did you ever get a package? i guess 12 days isnt that long, but yeah it should have been there by now...

i say if echo responds saying she didnt get it then someone else should claim Z2G spot...tell me if im overstepping my role in this, but i have to thnik that this guy forgot or isnt going to do it anymore..

exactly. go back and start before that wish was fullfilled.

anybody understand why the rules are there now? smile.gif

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Mar 15 2009, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (K1024 @ Mar 15 2009, 02:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactly. go back and start before that wish was fullfilled.

anybody understand why the rules are there now? smile.gif

I didn't get it. On March 10th i messaged him and he responded saying he would send it out tomorrow. I have not received a package.

Anyway its been over 20 day and i don't think I'm getting anything from Z2G

So hopefully we can keep this trade going

My list

Tangier lucid - blue gum ball, or anything really
Starbuzz - Irish Creme
Nakhla - Tropicana
AF - Cinnamon
Roman - Summer crisp
Fantasia - Pink Lemonade
Any Brand - your favorite shisha or mix

-tabs-

QUOTE (echotc @ Mar 24 2009, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My list

Starbuzz - Irish Creme
Nakhla - Tropicana
AF - Cinnamon
Roman - Summer crisp
Fantasia - Pink Lemonade

-tabs-

I've got you for several Lucid flavors and also a mix smile.gif

Also, still interested in SB Strawberry Margarita? Edited by Boricua

QUOTE (Boricua @ Mar 25 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My list

Starbuzz - Irish Creme
Nakhla - Tropicana
AF - Cinnamon
Roman - Summer crisp
Fantasia - Pink Lemonade

-tabs-

Also, still interested in SB Strawberry Margarita?

Yeah, I would love to try Strawberry Margarita

only wish i didnt live in australia id love to be in on this aswell sixpacksunday pm me sometime man maybe we can arrange something like once a month ill send u some $ and u can send me afew samples or something that way i get to try some stuff i would never get to try up to u man if u want to or not

QUOTE (echotc @ Mar 26 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Boricua @ Mar 25 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My list

Starbuzz - Irish Creme
Nakhla - Tropicana
AF - Cinnamon
Roman - Summer crisp
Fantasia - Pink Lemonade

-tabs-

Also, still interested in SB Strawberry Margarita?

Yeah, I would love to try Strawberry Margarita

Ok! Will be sending it out tomorrow happy.gif

Ok! Echotc's package sent today. I sent her the DC # via private message.

Sent 4 flavors + 1 personal mix wink.gif

So when do I get to put out my list? happy.gif Edited by Boricua

QUOTE (Boricua @ Mar 27 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok! Echotc's package sent today. I sent her the DC # via private message.

Sent 4 flavors + 1 personal mix wink.gif

So when do I get to put out my list? happy.gif

Assuming you've sent the DC number, you can post your list now.

QUOTE (tinyj316 @ Mar 27 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I'll post mine soon and wait for Echotc to confirm here she received the DC # to make it official

My list: (with plenty of options hehe)

-Tangiers Lucid Passion Fruit
-Tangiers Lucid Blue Gum Ball
-Tangiers Lucid Bramble Berry

-Fumari or Fusiom Guava
-Fumari or Fusion Passion Fruit

-Romman Almond
-Romman Berry Breeze

-Starbuzz Apple Martini
-Starbuzz Cosmopolitan
-Starbuzz Passion Kiss
-Starbuzz Passion Fruit Mojito
-Starbuzz Tequila Sunrise
-Starbuzz X on the Beach

-Tonic: any interesting flavor

-Fusion Papaya
-Fusion Champaign Grapes
-Fusion Kiwi
-Fusion Miami Vice
-Fusion Miami Beach
-Fusion Strawberry Daiquiri
-Fusion Pi~a Colada
-Fusion Mandarin

I know, long list but I couldn't stop. I guess I'll just use this as my check list of flavors to try laugh.gif

QUOTE (Boricua @ Mar 27 2009, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (tinyj316 @ Mar 27 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I'll post mine soon and wait for Echotc to confirm here she received the DC # to make it official

Sorry, yeah I got DC#

My list again: (with plenty of options - expanded hehe)

-Tangiers Lucid Watermelon
-Tangiers Lucid Blue Gum Ball
-Tangiers Lucid Bramble Berry

-Fusiom Guava
-Fusion Passion Fruit

-Fumari: Any flavor (but in particular Guava and Passion Fruit)

-Romman Almond
-Romman Berry Breeze

-Starbuzz Apple Martini
-Starbuzz Cosmopolitan
-Starbuzz Passion Kiss
-Starbuzz Passion Fruit Mojito
-Starbuzz Tequila Sunrise
-Starbuzz X on the Beach
-Starbuzz Pina Colada
-Starbuzz Caramel apple

-Tonic: any interesting flavor

-Fusion Papaya
-Fusion Champaign Grapes
-Fusion Kiwi
-Fusion Miami Vice
-Fusion Miami Beach
-Fusion Strawberry Daiquiri
-Fusion Pi~a Colada
-Fusion Mandarin

-AF Golden Strawberry
-AF Golden Grape
-AF Golden Bahrani Apple

Hope this time it works smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
hey boriqua
i feel bad no one has sent you anything(correct me if im wrong)
i have some shisha id be willing to send you(unfortunately dont have the flavors you requested) if you want , and i guess just end it there?(no need for anyone to send me)