Your Wishlist

This Thread is just for fun.

So if you had a lot of money to spend on any hookah pipe or hookah gadget what would you get.
Pictures would be fun!

I personally want the KM Ice, I have a Mya Gyro with 3 hoses and would love a single house

[img]http://www.thehookah.com/images/P/d_km_ice_small.jpg[/img] It's so pretty

Also i would like to try some of the weird Hookah Hookah Shisha Flavors. I always buy boring flavors from starbuzz and would love to try some original types Edited by delSol_si

I would get a KM for sure, would really like a more traditional looking hookah, and I love KM hoses.

I would also get a LOT of shisha. I mean shisha out the wazoo. I don't have a very well established list of experiences with different brands, so I want to try as many flavors from as many brands as I possibly can, just to know what I like and what I don't, so that I can start buying just the good stuff.

I second the Meduse idea, but truth be told I don't know if it would be top of my list ... I bet they'd be a bitch and a half to clean and you'd always be worried about breaking any parts of them. Plus all the proprietary pieces kind of ruin it for me. What if the hoses suck? Can't use third party ones, they won't fit.

This would probably be my more realistic choice:

Gotta love the crystal.

Crystal Mya and and Obelisk. And a paragon. and a colossus. okay yeah i'm with Stuie. one of everything Mya. I wouldn't mind one of those custom glass hookahs with the glass hose tips that someone on here was showing the other day. that thing is pretty sick as well.

I just want it for the fact that its nearly 50" tall. I have the only two hookahs I have ever REALLY wanted to buy, so I guess i'm set. Though the black Ice you posted is beautiful. I saw that the other day. That might be my next hookah order if any are still around.

I just want to order a bunch of shisha. I was going to wait for my tax return, but I might do it sooner. I guess money spent is still money spent no matter when I do it, right?