Everythings Gone!

i am absolutely the most broke i have ever been in my entire life...
and i decided to leave my hookah in a guitar case in the back seat of my car over night with all of my shisha and coals and bowls next to it.

i go down to the parking lot to get it this morning and even tho the car doors are locked its gone...
all of it...

Thats a Small funnel, a grand washable hose, a regular egyptian bowl 2 mya bowls about 2 kilos of misc. shisha and my KM exotica...

im so upset right now, its unreal. hookah was pretty much the only thing keeping me calm and relaxed when nothign else is going right for me.

just figured i would share my frustration

Damn.....You call the cops yet? maybe something will come up. Did they break your car window or anything?

i don't think the cops will do anything at all... maybe tell me im wasting their time but that's about it. I don't even know how they got in the car!!!!! all the windows are fine the doors were all locked and the doors were even locked when i went down to get it

Mattarios2:
That would be amazingly kind of you.. Definitely give it to your brother over me tho. I am just super bummed

Well he isn't supposed to be allowed to smoke in his building, which is the reason why I didnt buy the brass hookah off of Scoop, but if he finds a way to pull it off or w/e he is just gonna take one of mine, if that doesn't happen we can work something out if you'd like.

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Feb 13 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well he isn't supposed to be allowed to smoke in his building, which is the reason why I didnt buy the brass hookah off of Scoop, but if he finds a way to pull it off or w/e he is just gonna take one of mine, if that doesn't happen we can work something out if you'd like.

that would be awesome, where about in MA are you?

QUOTE (coplinb @ Feb 13 2009, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry about your loss man, I would think that your car insurance would cover it, unless you have the lowest policy you can get, but I would def look into it.

doesn't cover theft. I have the worst car insurance at the moment because my car is about to die so i thought i had no reason to upgrade... and now i have bitten in the ass

QUOTE (mushrat @ Feb 13 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how about renter's or homeowner's insurance..

those cover things stolen from your car.

PM me your addy, I may be able to help with Something you can smoke out of... wink.gif

my sister and i dont have renters insurance yet we were waiting till spring so we could afford it :/

QUOTE (mushrat @ Feb 13 2009, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
imagine their suprise, they thought they were getting a guitar.

You check the dumpsters/trashcans/ alleys around in case they dumped it when they firgured out what they had?

considering the shisha and coals are gone also id assume if it was in fact taken that they knew what they were getting haha

if mush doesnt get you taken care of, lemme know.

sorry to hear about your problem. that really sucks.

i have now thought a bit more clearly about it and realized that i went to sleep extremely early yesterday. So the possibility that my sister took the car and moved my stuff to somewhere else is a possibility. I will ask her when she gets home from work if she touched my stuff

damn that sucks dude, the exact same thing happened to a friend of mine yesterday...sorry for your lose dude.

QUOTE (jfaltous @ Feb 13 2009, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the doors were locked when you went back, chances are its someone who has a copy of your key or access to one. Trust nobody tongue.gif

funny you mention that.. one of my friends was just thinking about getting factory car key blanks. they can open the doors but can't start the cars. i doubt they actually got them tho