Need Major Help

I am using a small mya, coconara coals, and romman good times. I am using. The stock bowl. I am sprinkling into the bowl but not overfilling. Double layering foil. Two coals at a time.
QUOTE (click @ Feb 11 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What setup are you using. What coals and what tobacco? How are you packing the tobacco. What kind of bowl and how many coals at a time?

Water level good? How's the smoke? Harsh and thick? not there? Need more input! Pics are also very helpful! As much info as you can give us will allow us to give effective advice =)

-Z

I just finished a faily good session of that exact same shisha, I used an egyptian bowl, 1 layer of foil, 1 3 kings coal and it smoked fine...

QUOTE (Stuie @ Feb 12 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where in Oklahoma? I am near the Red River in Texas.

Don't listen to Victim, Good Times is awesome.

Meh, just been my experience with Good Times and Romman in general... I've never had a stellar or even good session from a bowl of Romman. If it was priced at half the cost it is it might be ok, but the price is a big dealbreaker on that shisha...

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Feb 12 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Feb 12 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where in Oklahoma? I am near the Red River in Texas.

Don't listen to Victim, Good Times is awesome.

Meh, just been my experience with Good Times and Romman in general... I've never had a stellar or even good session from a bowl of Romman. If it was priced at half the cost it is it might be ok, but the price is a big dealbreaker on that shisha...

I understand. If I get down to SA I will load you a bowl to help sway you!