Lets play a game? : OFF TOPIC

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[uh, nuschultz, you kinda skipped the 2 posts in front of you.  and pipesmoke, you broke the rules with that "so".and yes, i'm breaking the rules now. anyway, i believe we left off with "sexuality"so,]sexuality and hookahs do not mix.[yes, that was my post.  it began with the word "sexuality" and ended with the word "mix".  just to make things clear. ]

Mix is a verb that also can be conjugated to be mixes which is what the essential idea behind azeotropes.The problem is, when Pipe Smoke Mcgee read the post and was reponding to it, two other people were on line simultaneously and left posts.Azeotropes was my last word.

Legend has it that Charles Goodyear discovered the process of vulcanizing rubber, accidently, when he dropped a piece of rubber into a cauldron of boiling sulfur, which is also known as brimstone.

threads like this are a GREAT MASTERPEICE of COMMUNITY GROUP FUN  ...please leave this tread immediatly tangiers ...BYE! lol just joking.my freind just went egypt recently. should come back with some good hookahs and some super long custom made hoses! (last word: hoses)