[offical] "omg! I Got My Mini Phunnel!" [offical]

Got home from work tonight and mine was chillin on the porch. It came untied in the box during its journey but it's in perfect condition. Thanks again IV, lots of good karma headed your way. Thanks again to Eric for doing this for us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now he said he would try to get some out this week but the next round would most likely not get shipped til next week, IV's swamped with school stuff right now.

So i got my shipment of mini's in. They are cute little suckers. Use about 2/3 of the tobacco of my average small and work great. May have to switch over to them for bar use. Still last more than the 2-3 hours I get out of a standard Mya so i don't think anyone will really mind.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Mar 18 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So i got my shipment of mini's in. They are cute little suckers. Use about 2/3 of the tobacco of my average small and work great. May have to switch over to them for bar use. Still last more than the 2-3 hours I get out of a standard Mya so i don't think anyone will really mind.

Mushy, where's the pictures?!

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Mar 19 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where do i purchase one of these??

LOL!!!! thread needs more pictures!

you are correct my friend.

BTW, there's a bunch of mini phunnels on ebay, hope you win!!

hahah, sorry i had to add to EternalSoil's fun! Edited by vegloo

QUOTE (vegloo @ Mar 20 2009, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahah, sorry i had to add to EternalSoil's fun!

Thats not funny. I have zero issue in harpooning a person. But seriously if I find a mini on ebay there better be a damn good explanation.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 20 2009, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats not funny. I have zero issue in harpooning a person. But seriously if I find a mini on ebay there better be a damn good explanation.

oh oh, sorry IV. Please do not harpoon me. I'd help harpoon a person selling a mini on ebay. I apologize for my comment.

Once again, please IV do not harpoon me. I don't think i would enjoy it.

QUOTE (vegloo @ Mar 20 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh oh, sorry IV. Please do not harpoon me. I'd help harpoon a person selling a mini on ebay. I apologize for my comment.

Oh I hope you are joking....I was just kidding. (mushy as I stated I was just kidding dont banhammer me).

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 20 2009, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (vegloo @ Mar 20 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I hope you are joking....I was just kidding. (mushy as I stated I was just kidding dont banhammer me).

Oohh i was joking about the harpoon thing, i didn't know if you were upset about me joking that there were mini's on ebay! no harpooning for us.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (outbreakpb @ Apr 6 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah i totally am ready to purchase one!!! IV let us know man!!! Shoot me a pm with some info thanks man smile.gif

The sale is long since over, orders were closed in october and it was a one time shot.

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Apr 6 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (outbreakpb @ Apr 6 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah i totally am ready to purchase one!!! IV let us know man!!! Shoot me a pm with some info thanks man smile.gif

The sale is long since over, orders were closed in october and it was a one time shot.

oh damn didnt know it was a one time deal. maybe he will see some more interest and do it again wink.gif

fingers crossed

QUOTE (smoke eater @ Apr 7 2009, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where can I get one of these minis?

The best place to look would be Your Dreams, it's a little merchant everyone's heard of.

Lol jp, sorry bud this mini phunnel business went down more than 6 months ago and we're just finally getting them. You can get a glass mini phunnel at MNhookah.com just an idea.

Lol, I almost did a search for that merchant...
Mmm maybe I should take a ceramics class? I guess it would be cheaper and easier to get an MNH.

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Apr 7 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (smoke eater @ Apr 7 2009, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where can I get one of these minis?

The best place to look would be Your Dreams, it's a little merchant everyone's heard of.

Lol jp, sorry bud this mini phunnel business went down more than 6 months ago and we're just finally getting them. You can get a glass mini phunnel at MNhookah.com just an idea.

• 5 weeks later...