[offical] "omg! I Got My Mini Phunnel!" [offical]

QUOTE (MrBungle @ Mar 6 2009, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
of course IV! I will be smoking tangiers tropical punch out of it tomorrow so expect the review on sunday. and yeah, that black/blue has been through hell and back for the past year lol. i've dropped it so many times and it hasn't broken, cracked, chipped or anything!

You smoke tangy......Oh wait its dunk thats strongly against tangy.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 6 2009, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
of course IV! I will be smoking tangiers tropical punch out of it tomorrow so expect the review on sunday. and yeah, that black/blue has been through hell and back for the past year lol. i've dropped it so many times and it hasn't broken, cracked, chipped or anything!

lol yeah...I don't think Dunk has had a good session with the noir line yet.

QUOTE (MrBungle @ Mar 6 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 6 2009, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol yeah...I don't think Dunk has had a good session with the noir line yet.

We should find him and fix that.

So, i'm talking to my dad today and he's like "oh, I went out the front door this morning and there was a package for you, it's on the kitchen counter."
I was like ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif !
So I run to the kitchen grab my box, grab my camera and here we go!
Lot's of pics! (big ones!)

The Package:

The Unboxing:

I tried to get it out and was like "WTF?"
The Hanging:

The Unveiling Part 1:

The Unveiling Part 2:

The Solo Quarter Test Part 1:

The Solo Quarter Test Part 2:

imgLimit -> goFuckYourself(IPB);

miniPhunnelWin::goFuckYourself(IPB)
{
The Dual Quarter Test Part 1:

The Dual Quarter Test Part 2:

The Dual Quarter Test Part 3:

Then I got too excited to take pics of packing, I had a strange feeling last night when I loaded up the small that I might not smoke it all before I got the mini.
I smoked half of what was in the small, and used the other half in the mini. Fit perfect!

On Top of the KM Ice Part 1:

On Top of the KM Ice Part 2:

Needs No Title(void):

Thank you so much IV!!! This thing is great!!!

The opening for the grommet is a little smaller than my small but it fits, it's a little wobbly but I don't shake my hookah when i smoke.

Trade review up too!

THANK YOU!!!!
}

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Feb 20 2009, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It cant be from my batch. One Judge is not on my list. There are only three peacock bowls from my batch and I'm staring at them now.

I distinctly remember that bowl. I noted the heavy blue crystallization in it. I had like four or five left over from Indian Villager's order and I sold it to him. Geez!

Its Jason, he came out from New York again, and brought his enchanting sister with him.

Hi Jason!

I just a got a small stash of minis, Stormy blue/peacock. Beautiful! No, you can't buy them, I won't sell them or send them through the mail or the internet. IF you come to San Diego and visit me at my lounge I will sell you one though, just one. The secret phrase is "Indian Villager sent me for a very small package." Also, you can't be a person I know from San Diego, you have actually have to travl some distance for them. Its a Haj sort of thing.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Mar 8 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It cant be from my batch. One Judge is not on my list. There are only three peacock bowls from my batch and I'm staring at them now.

I distinctly remember that bowl. I noted the heavy blue crystallization in it. I had like four or five left over from Indian Villager's order and I sold it to him. Geez!

Its Jason, he came out from New York again, and brought his enchanting sister with him.

Hi Jason!

I just a got a small stash of minis, Stormy blue/peacock. Beautiful! No, you can't buy them, I won't sell them or send them through the mail or the internet. IF you come to San Diego and visit me at my lounge I will sell you one though, just one. The secret phrase is "Indian Villager sent me for a very small package." Also, you can't be a person I know from San Diego, you have actually have to travl some distance for them. Its a Haj sort of thing.

The rest of you back off they are mine!

Dammit... there was a small chance a while back that I might go to San Diego for a big wedding show type thing for my work.

When I was talking to my boss and our other guy in the office (the ones that were going regardless) I told them that if I got to go we would stop by. Well, didn't tell, I demanded.

But, unfortunately, they don't even get to go anymore.

Some day though, some day... Eric may be using a walker to get around by then but some day, I will meet the maker. (no blasphemy)

I should also say I'm honored by the reverence to the artistry of these bowls you guys have. I try to make them presentable in an artistic sense and maintain that, and it seems to be appreciated by you guys. It makes it worth it.

I forgot to thank you Eric!!!

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to achieve these bowls through IV!!!

I can understand why you wouldn't want to sell them retail. (and no!, not because then people will use more tobacco more often!)

With 3 sizes available already 1 more is just so much. also, the heat management on the mini's is different, not by much, but it is different. It relies a little more on the bowl to heat up because there is less surface area contact on the shisha.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Mar 8 2009, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I should also say I'm honored by the reverence to the artistry of these bowls you guys have. I try to make them presentable in an artistic sense and maintain that, and it seems to be appreciated by you guys. It makes it worth it.

Eric man you have no idea how much I love the looks of these bowls. I spend a solid 5-6mins just detailing the bowls after a smoke.

Had mine waiting on the counter for me when I got back into town today - must have come in the Saturday mail. Thanks again IV! Bowl looks awesome - wish I had been home in time to give it a try today. Felt like summer here today and I think it's getting cold again this week.

Thanks again IV and Eric, i haven't gotten to use mine yet because i've had a bad sinus infection....hopefully soon. I can't wait. I feel bad that i got mine in, i believe the 2nd wave and haven't used it yet and a lot of people are dying to get theres to use it. Although i can't wait to have my first session with that little guy, so pretty. I'm on meds, sorry guys. Take care mini lovers.

QUOTE (vegloo @ Mar 9 2009, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks again IV and Eric, i haven't gotten to use mine yet because i've had a bad sinus infection....hopefully soon. I can't wait. I feel bad that i got mine in, i believe the 2nd wave and haven't used it yet and a lot of people are dying to get theres to use it. Although i can't wait to have my first session with that little guy, so pretty. I'm on meds, sorry guys. Take care mini lovers.

You actually got one of the more pimptastic looking bowls....I remember staring at it for a while contemplating weather or not to just plain old rob you......but I played nice.

And EternalSoil.....Fix your foil. That sloppy business does not work in my house. Edited by indian_villager

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Mar 8 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Jason!

God I hope these things last until the beginning of May! haha

I am going to be in LA and might be able to make the drive down there to check out the lounge and if a mini phunnel remains, I will make the damn drive in a heart beat!

I hope they last till the end of this month! I was thinking about coming down for break, all the way from Sacto, Cali baby! I got one on order from IV but if I get the chance to get one early, you can damn sure bet I'm gonna go git em! Haha!

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 9 2009, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And EternalSoil.....Fix your foil. That sloppy business does not work in my house.

Good thing i don't live with you!

I'm the only one who smokes so I don't care what it looks like.

Been wanting to pick up a glass screen but haven't yet.