[offical] "omg! I Got My Mini Phunnel!" [offical]

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i received mine in the first or second round, i'm not sure which we're on now. I didn't have a chance to post the pictures though. Here's a few!

The last few are my mini next to my small phunnel. Also the color scheme i got was inidigo blue on top and oasis green on bottom. I love the color. Haven't had a chance to smoke out of it yet, i've been sick forever! Thank you so much IV! I appreciate it so much.

QUOTE (vegloo @ Feb 27 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think i received mine in the first or second round, i'm not sure which we're on now. I didn't have a chance to post the pictures though. Here's a few!

The last few are my mini next to my small phunnel. Also the color scheme i got was inidigo blue on top and oasis green on bottom. I love the color. Haven't had a chance to smoke out of it yet, i've been sick forever! Thank you so much IV! I appreciate it so much.

Looks good Im happy I got that combo too.

I just received word that I have a package waiting for me from Newark, NJ... this could only mean one thing.....
M I N I ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !!! !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Now if only it were 5pm....!!!

IV thanks again for coordinating all of this. I am in your debt.

Pics will come this weekend.

Could one of you do me a huge favor and fill your mini with water and tell me exactly what volume it holds (in milliliters preferably)? I'm doing a favor for jon bon and I need a comparative size.

QUOTE (Hobbs @ Feb 27 2009, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could one of you do me a huge favor and fill your mini with water and tell me exactly what volume it holds (in milliliters preferably)? I'm doing a favor for jon bon and I need a comparative size.

Hobbs, how's this? About 28-29mL.

Also, has anyone noticed that the mini holds the same amount as the small chinese from HookahCompany? Although, I wouldn't recommend the chinese at all. Heat management was such a bitch I gave up on it after about 5 crappy bowls. I put two HC coconut coals on the mini and have great sessions with easy heat management every time. Mini FTW!

Mini on the left

Mini

Small Chinese

So I got my mini's today smile.gif

The turbulent indigo/black is phenomenal looking, the red/sunburn is very very pretty, and the combo of both greens is fantastic as well.

Now I have to give one up to my friend who bought in with me....

oh well lol. Can't wait to try em out and post pics whenever the fuck that happens (no digicam).

THANKS IV, THE SUPRISE MADE ME LAUGH smile.gif

Now to acclimate the tang (Package came as I was heading out to work).

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Feb 27 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I got my mini's today smile.gif

The turbulent indigo/black is phenomenal looking, the red/sunburn is very very pretty, and the combo of both greens is fantastic as well.

Now I have to give one up to my friend who bought in with me....

oh well lol. Can't wait to try em out and post pics whenever the fuck that happens (no digicam).

Now to acclimate the tang (Package came as I was heading out to work).

Again man thanks for all the help and I am glad to hear that they got there safe and that you are enjoying them.....the dual green is one of my favs but sadly dont have one for myself.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Feb 27 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you have any idea how weird the machine shop guy at my school looked at me when I went to weigh a strange box and a pack of oatmeal?

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Feb 28 2009, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the dual green is one of my favs but sadly dont have one for myself.

Yeah it'll match my 3 green pipes and one brass really well but alas it was the one my boy Eric ordered.

The catch is that he bought a black bambino instead of a green as expected so I'm hoping I can get him to take the black/indigo (much as I love it).

And yeah, the Oatmeal cult will get stares, it's a part of the lifestyle.

QUOTE (MrBungle @ Mar 6 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here she is in between a tangiers small on the left and a chinese small on the right. The color is much darker IRL but the flash brightened it up a lot.

Mr.B I know you mostly post up on another forum but if you will could you post up a review of the performance of the mini in comparison to the other three.....I see you got a blue/black tangiers bowl there......How I sorely miss mine.

of course IV! I will be smoking tangiers tropical punch out of it tomorrow so expect the review on sunday. and yeah, that black/blue has been through hell and back for the past year lol. i've dropped it so many times and it hasn't broken, cracked, chipped or anything!