Cafe 360

mitchell8621

I've been there twice...2 years ago I went and was very unimpressed...
the place is dirty, handheld hookahs, hoses dont seem clean...
They only serve Nakala, even though they refuse to tell you the band...the then proceed to overpack the bowl, throw on a metal screen, 2 quicklights, and then wont give you tongs or do any heat management themselves...they wont start the bowl for you either...the smoke got harsh after about 5 minutes, and after complained, they just said that is how it is meant to be

So against my better judgement I went back again about a month ago...exact same...I do not know how they stay in business...

For the record it is 12-15 dollars a hookah, and everyone smoking must buy a drink...
Save your money and your throat and STAY AWAY! dash2.gif Edited by mitchell8621

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1288073198' post='486316']
UPDATE:

360 Has purchased new hookahs, and switched shishas. Still shitty hookahs, still hebal shisha.

Nothing has changed.
[/quote]

they didnt used to use herbal. it was shitty pharaoh's brand.

the only thing i like about this place is the design and atmosphere. the art is great. however, shitty tobacco, shitty hookahs that are never cleaned and shitty service(it took us 22 mins to get drinks and another 30 to get our hookah last time we went....) do not make up for the atmosphere. the food is ok.... basically hit and miss across the menu. my house is now the new 360. its where all my friends come for hookah if they ever feel the need.

Alex