Adding Honey To Nakhla

Okay, so my nakhla was extremely dry, so i decided to add some honey to it. I didn't add too much, from what i know. Just enough to make it a lil stickier and wetter.
I loaded a bowl into a phunnel, and got like zero flavor. It wasn't bad, nor good, just like, nothing.
I know the batch was good before the honey because i smoked it daily.
also, it was windy outside, but i dont think that should matter too much
what do you guys think went wrong? and what shuld i do?
Is it possible to add too muh honey? (but i dont think i did.)

any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

cam

nakhla is normally on the dry side... did you smoke any before you added the honey?

just because a shisha is "dry" doesn't mean it won't smoke well... FYI

Did you keep the shisha in an air tight container? It's possible that all the flavor has evaporated out of the shisha. In that case honey probably won't do much for your problem.

Also if you have used a good portion of the shisha, and you did not mix it well, then you could just have a section that did not have much flavoring/juice on it.

If you use too much honey it will probably make it sweeter and kill the cinnamon taste, you need to mix in 5 tsp of glycerin. Buy it at Michaels or something it is 1.50 for 2 oz which is enough for 2 250g tubs, and 1 tsp of honey, and you will be good to go my friend.

thanks for the replies guys. i think i may have added too much
and yes, i did smoke it before adding the honey, and it was hit and miss. sometime it would be amazing and think, othertimes it would suck. yes, same paking method and hole pattern