Mini Mya Group Buy? (in Progress Will Be Reopened Later)

The guy woth the hookahs has made an account on the forum. He will be required to follow the same rules as any toehr Vendor with a 2 week membership persiod before he can start pushing his wares.

He has mentioned a price of $10 in another post which is temporarily invisible.

If he follows the rules, he'll be able to sell them on the forum in 14 days. Otherwise go through the Ebay listing.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Feb 2 2009, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure the guy in question will handle the sale, at least I would assume thats how it would work. Can't wait to see if we can get a nice $10 deal going here.

Think he's going to ship to 100 + different people? That would be awesome... but I had assumed we were pooling money like the Mini Phunnel buy.

We will more than likely need to buy in bulk with a single order to get that price, and even then, its going to be double shipping charges on top of that. After packing materials I see these things going for 20 bucks each probably.

QUOTE (mitchard @ Feb 2 2009, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We will more than likely need to buy in bulk with a single order to get that price, and even then, its going to be double shipping charges on top of that. After packing materials I see these things going for 20 bucks each probably.

Yeah that's what I thought. Who wanted to manage all of this? I remember Sixpack saying something about having the time and means to work all this out.

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Jan 28 2009, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
newjacks. i suggest two things.

first off, we open this to other forums.

second off. you should pm me.

lastly. if you guys want, and i dont want to step on any toes here, i can head this up. i already have a few hundred priority boxes that these would fit in, i have the room to house them, and the time to repackage and ship them. i also have the paypal/account that i can flat out purchase x amount once the amount is settled and spoken for.

Might be a good idea to open this to other forums too.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Feb 2 2009, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since the vendor appears interested... who is going to spearhead this?

Well I'm more than willing to handle the logistical laison type of stuff, although I don't have a paypal account. Logan and IV have both offered to work with the physical side of things to some degree, or help out as idea men, I'm waiting on a return pm from Logan and will be contacting the seller soon, while respecting Mush and holding off on any sales for 14 days.

Scoop, the idea seems to be that it would be 10 plus shipping, which would be a damn good deal but that is yet to be confirmed.

yea, if everybody can please NOT talk to this guy about buying hookahs for now that would be great.

newjack and myself have talked a good bit via pm and are working things out, please dont try and do anything outside of this so we arent bombarding the guy with random offers. Edited by SixPackSunday

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Feb 2 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea, if everybody can please NOT talk to this guy about buying hookahs for now that would be great.

newjack and myself have talked a good bit via pm and are working things out, please dont try and do anything outside of this so we arent bombarding the guy with random offers.

Sweet man. Thanks for taking over.

Sixpack is officially taking over the process, so we'll put this thread on hiatus untill the details are worked out.

An echo of the earlier request: Please don't bombard this fellow with e-mails, I know we can get excited about these things but after some PMs and phonecalls we have a gameplan to see if we can get this underway (in line with whatever the mods say).

If anyone has any questions please PM ME and I will do my best to answer your questions. Youthy will be busy getting this together and running laps around the inside of his house so I'd like to leave the business to him and I will be your laison.

THANKS FOR READING AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS THREAD!!!