Mini Mya Group Buy? (in Progress Will Be Reopened Later)

So HYPOTHETICALLY if we were to strike a deal with a third party that has a large stock of Mya Saray mini acrylics would you be willing to do a deal similar to the way the miniphunnel deal worked if we got them at a very reasonable price?

Some of us are excited about contacting this person (people) to see if a deal for a group buy could be made, but we'd need to have the interest to follow through.

I'm assuming we'd get enough interest but it never hurts to ask and shoot the idea around for suggestions etc, etc...

Please note that though Newjacksm has attempted to make contact we don't have any real foundation for believing this will come to pass, we're only testing the waters to see if it's possible amd doable.

Whatd'you think?

THIS IS NOT A THREAD IN WHICH TO ORDER A MINI MYA ACRYLIC THIS IS A SCOUTING MISSION!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be down depending on the price...if its about 10 bucks than def. I am in....I just hope i get the money in time haha.

well as a huge lot the pipes averaged out to 16.66 a pipe, so just under or at that price i think would be sweet

I'd be down for one or maybe upwards of five, if the price was decent enough (not more than $20/pipe). Do you have links to what the mini acrylic looks like, for those who might be on the fence?

Apparently Mush knows how much they were purchased for and has suggested we don't go under 10 bucks a pipe lol. At 10 bucks a pipe I know we could get enough interest,

shit if i had money in time at that price id get 5.

I will let you know if he contacts me back. Basically my E-Mail I asked him if he would basically part out with his hookahs to a hookah community based forum. I told him I wanted 2 and others on the forum would want more and that the community in its self is a large community and that he should sign up. I told him to E-Mail me back some details if he's interested.

Edited by newjacksm