Shisha And Lungs

It is not healthy, we as a forum believe it is better for you than ciggs, and have experienced both, and for sure you feel much better when smoking shisha on the regular than ciggs.

At the end of the day though, you are not inhaling oxygen but something other than that, and that is not good for you.

And there are carcinogens just not as many as ciggs, or so we think. Yes it is bad for breathing, and all that other jazz, if you do it moderately you should feel great, I smoke 1 bowl a day and feel awesome all the time, except during allergy season. Before hookah i'd have butts with my friends, never buy em but smoke them with them all the time, and man i felt like shit. Now it is hookah or nothing!

But, it is still bad for you, end of story.

God there's so many of these! lol_hitting.gif

It's actually extremely good for you. The pomegranate shisha flavors are full of antioxidants, keeps you healthy and going strong!

Orange has a lot of vitamin C in it, good if you have a cold.

Shisha makes your lungs stronger from constant motion so you actually get aerobically in shape just from sitting and relaxing!

QUOTE (GNUWorldOrder @ Jan 28 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ITS GREAT FOR YOU! it makes all your dreams come true! it also bought me a shamwow

I love that commercial. Vince looks like Ryan Seacrest if he had been beaten severely with a hammer.

Shisha is basically unknown for the most part in the smoking world. All they really have is the results of old style smoking techniques NON-inhale. They havent tested modern moassel. They havent definitively tested modern smoking techniques. We basically have "it certainly isnt healthy, but it cant be as bad as cigarettes." That's where we are.

there is alot of threads about this. just search hookah bad for you or something along those lines. you will find alot of good information there from alot of people. or google the phrase and look and attach hookah forum on the end of it.

QUOTE (Hippo_Master @ Jan 28 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's actually extremely good for you. The pomegranate shisha flavors are full of antioxidants, keeps you healthy and going strong!

Shisha makes your lungs stronger from constant motion so you actually get aerobically in shape just from sitting and relaxing!

that kinda sounds too good to be true to me. but that's just me.

QUOTE (Hippo_Master @ Jan 28 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh..except all the flavours are artificial.... cool.gif

no, its not good for you for the record... tongue.gif