Cincinnati, Oh Represent.

JVC

Hey, just wanted to introcude myself, I'm from Chicago but currently attend University of Cincinnati. A few brothers of the fraternity I pledged and I are really into hookah, we're going to be making a room into a Hookah room in the next few weeks, collectively we have 5 hookahs and one that needs a new base (someone dropped it down a sprial staircase).

Here's the hookah I got today, I had an older one a while back but it was a group hookah (which I will never do again and one of my friends decided to be a douche and take it and then stop being friends with me).

-John

Hey man,
I go to Xavier here, just moved here in Dec and don't know many people. I've been up to Gypsy Cafe a few times but not too into that place. Hit me up sometime if you wanna chill. I have my own personal hookah.

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Jan 27 2009, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey man,
I go to Xavier here, just moved here in Dec and don't know many people. I've been up to Gypsy Cafe a few times but not too into that place. Hit me up sometime if you wanna chill. I have my own personal hookah.

I go to UC and we've been just buying hookahs/shisha/coals ourselves and smoking in the Fraternity house that I am a brother in. Recently we setup a hookah room and stayed up til like 5 yesterday morning because we were expecting to have no school then we just had delayed start and went to classes reaking of Hookah and no sleep. haha.

PM me sometime and we can meet up and smoke over here if you're willing to drive over or something. I can't wait til it gets warmer and we can smoke outside.

-John

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DarkVengance
Thats awesome having a hookah room...actually i also go Xavier and i recently just went to a new place that opened up next to gypsy its called Hookah Cafe, and its really good there prices start at $8.00 for a 1 head 1 hose hookah, good selection of flavors as well, you should check it out its good better than gypsy

QUOTE (DarkVengance @ Feb 16 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats awesome having a hookah room...actually i also go Xavier and i recently just went to a new place that opened up next to gypsy its called Hookah Cafe, and its really good there prices start at $8.00 for a 1 head 1 hose hookah, good selection of flavors as well, you should check it out its good better than gypsy

hmm... we were thinking about going but we'll see... I live literally a block and a half down the street from there in Calhoun Dorm on Calhoun St. We should meet up sometime and have a session when we get our room done, it should be done next week barring we get another gallon of paint to finish that up, maybe a run and some pillows, eventually all seating will be on the floor covered in pillows with a table as opposed to two couches and a table as we had.

-John