Texashookah.com Review Thread.

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.texashookah.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

ive ordered from these guys twice on international order to the UK

guys are ace. Nimesh responded personally to all my email concerns. He gave me a price match with on top of 10% off. I have never been let down buy the guy.

10/10 for me

I have ordered from TexasHookah twice during last summer, once in his apartment and once at a meeting at a middle location, and great service both times.

I was back in Houston recently for the weekend and finally got to see the fruit of his labor and visited his store front. Great selection available for all to see finally and great prices. I finally got to try Tangiers and got some SB 100g tins. The store is very orderly and extremely eye-appeasing.

I'm giving him a 10/10 on service, product selection, and customer appreciation. If I'm ever back in Houston, I am guaranteed to come back for more. Edited by thehelios

I just placed a pretty small order of some AF Mint & Watermelon with texashookah. Unfortunately they were out of watermelon but they called me (while filling the order well past 5pm) and were able to fit in another flavor so it could be shipped that night. If I lived anywhere near Houston I'd definitely stop by the shop but until then they are a great company to deal with.

• 1 month later...
Used to deal with Hookah-shisha.com. NEVER AGAIN!

TEXASHOOKAH.COM is Excellent!!!

10/10 good.gif

Website looks fantastic and is easy to use! Prices are really good! Shipping options are a plus!!

My experience: Ordered a medium sized order on 3/10/2009 @ 3:42 PM. I recieved that order on 3/13/09 @ 10:00 AM. From Texas to Atlanta, GA, you guys are great!!

I also gotta mention, you guys are the first ones (and before others copied you, the only ones) who offered Starbuzz 100 gram tins! At least from the sites I checked. I love options like that because you get to sample a lot more than guessing you'll like a flavor for around $20.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to doing all my business with you in the future! Edited by defcrash

• 5 months later...
This is my local hookah shop down in Houston. The place is great because they have a huge selection of bowls, hookahs and different shishas and the people there are extremely knowledgeable. They always offer me a hookahforum discount of 10% and let customers try out new coals. It is always a pleasure picking up the shisha I need and its always an A experience.

10/10

Someone gave me an Amazon gift certificate. I used it to buy from Texas Hookah's online store. I bought the Razan hose (LOVE IT!) and a 1 kilo bag of Stargate Hookah coals (which I also love love love). The order came to $32.98 before shipping and handling. Shipping was $11.30. The order came pretty fast and I can't complain about that, but I thought the shipping was a bit much. It's why I haven't ordered from them before, I think they charge too much for shipping. Maybe if it had included a freebie I wouldn't have minded so much. It came USPS.

I always gripe about shipping costs and am rather jaded about it, so maybe I'm just over reacting.

I do give them kudos for offering other forms of shipping. Hate having to be forced to order via UPS or FedEx when I'd really rather get things by USPS. USPS is generally cheaper, except priority shipping of course. Wish I could just order standard ground shipping from more hookah stores.

Correction! On my above review. I tried to edit it and couldn't.

I just looked at the box my order arrived in from Texas Hookah. I paid for priority shipping (as that was the cheapest option) but it arrived parcel post. I feel cheated.

Oh, crap. Okay, I'm sorry. I have to fix this 'cuz I don't like talking bad about folks, especially when I'm WRONG.

By buying at Texas Hookah through Amazon I only had two shipping options, standard or expedited. I chose standard and, therefore, I paid for exactly what I got.

Sorry for the triple post. Don't wanna be a liar. It's only at their website where you have multiple choices, one of which is Priority. There is no standard shipping offered through their website.

Amazon doesn't give you a lot of leeway when it comes to shipping, they set the prices. So perhaps I should be reviewing Amazon and not Texas Hookah.

• 8 months later...
Purchased a Tangier's small phunnel from them a few days ago on their buy.com account. The price was $15 + $5 shipping.

Yesterday, I receive a notice that they've canceled my order and no reason was given, so I head on over to the buy.com page where the phunnel was expecting to see it out of stock or something. Well, it turns out, it's still there AND they decided to just raise the price to $20 + $5 for shipping. Weak.

So I email them asking what's going on and they basically tell me to buy it directly from their site where "it's cheaper" (they want $15 + $12.90 for shipping - cheaper indeed).

All in all, I'm pretty disappointed and after this experience would never buy from them again. Pretty crude way to do business.

• 5 years later...

How is everyone doing? Let us know how your orders from us have been going? Let us know what more we can do or if you want to see a certain hookah product that we don't have. We are always open to suggestions. 

• 1 month later...

Fast shipping and excellent communication! Everything was packed EXTREMELY well, I mean there were peanuts in every nook and cranny, lol. And the box was marked fragile. No complaints whatsoever! A+ vendor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...