Photo

How Long Does It Take To Air Out A Room?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Tuscani

Tuscani

Emir - Of the Emerald Argileh

• Vested Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (Fluffy @ Jan 22 2009, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i find it so sad that some people have to hide their hookah habbits. well im gonna go smoke some nakhla double apple in my living and know that knowone cares gnight

it is kinda sad... I smoke right in my living room, or on my balcony... windows open neighbors staring... had the pedo-neighbor call the cops on me once thinking it was something else... cop knew what it was though and took a few hits with me. =)

back on topic though, I love the smell of hookah lol I like having it linger in my home.

rumor has it some vasaline or other type of lubrication just lets it slide right in. I dont use it though, i like the shove it in there real hard method better.

thanx for the advice folks..the lotion worked..slid right in like a...well...nevermind..its in thats all that matters..lol

#22 Rani

Rani

That's Queen of Shisha to you fella......

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:48 AM

Just remember.... Just like with fragrance, once your nose becomes accustomed to the smell you don't smell it anymore. That's why women often get caught over-doing it on the perfume. You may stop smelling it but someone else walking into the room may smell it long after you've been able to detect it. And just like with cigarette smoke it will get caught in the fabric of the room and build up a lingering odor. Since I smoke almost exclusively in my bedroom it smells like I've got incense going all the time from the build up in the drapes and carpet. It's not a bad odor - very floral/fruity/spicy, but it's definitely there.

'Rani

Let's face it. Everyone knows someone who's still alive only because prison orange is not your color.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users