Dea Ghuí ón Bpiscín Buí!

Guest anpiscinbui

Guest anpiscinbui
Hello, I'm a long time lurker and never posted (as you can see from my join date!) so I thought I'd say hi, I'm 24 and from Dublin, Ireland. There seems to have only been one other Irish person in this whole forum... which isn't surprising given that there's absolutely no hookah smoking here, nor given our smoking ban since 2004, is there ever likely to be... and I live in the biggest arab area of the city, yet my neighbours are confused by my hookah smoking (apparently it's considered haram). I'm going to London in February, and haven't been there in 18 years, so if there are any Londoners reading this and you know an easy way for a clueless tourist to find tobacco in a shop in London I'm all ears!

Welcome!

You might want to post the question about places to get shisha in London in the main discussion area. Not many people really read the intros. We have a fair number of UK smokers here on the forum that will likely be able to help you out.

Guest anpiscinbui
QUOTE (mushrat @ Jan 16 2009, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome!

You might want to post the question about places to get shisha in London in the main discussion area. Not many people really read the intros. We have a fair number of UK smokers here on the forum that will likely be able to help you out.

Thanks very much for your welcome mushrat, I figured as much, just needed something to say!